2^ Connor - Punishment

"Connor!"
I smile at the door. Hank is finally letting me leave the room. I sit on his bed in nothing but his oversized hoodie, underwear, and knee-high socks. He had made me sit in his room in order to punish me for disobeying him earlier.
"Connor!!" he raises his voice, growing impatient.
"I'm coming, Lieutenant!" I yell out, leaving the room and closing it behind me. I scurry over to the living room where he sits on the couch. I smile, silently begging him to let me stay out of the room. "You called, Lieutenant?"
"C'mere, babyboy," he rumbles in his deep voice. I scuttle over to him, hurrying to make him happy. He grips my waist as I get closer, pulling me into his lap. "Are you done disobeying me?"
I nod guilty. "I apologize, Lieutenant."
"Well, maybe you'll think before you decide to run after an armed man when you weren't armed, in the first place. You could've got yourself killed. Next time, when I tell you not to chase someone, you listen to me." He grabs my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him. "Understand?"
I nod. "I'm sorry..."
"I understand, but I need to make sure you've learned your lesson." He pulls his hoodie off of me and discards it on the floor. I know what he wants when he unbuckles his belt, and I slide off of him to sit on the floor. I wait for him to take out his cock, but he doesn't. Hank leans down and kisses me roughly, then pulls me towards his hard cock. I take his throbbing length in my small hands and kiss his tip. He sighs in pleasure, leaning back on the couch. "Suck it, baby," he breathes.
I put the whole thing in my mouth, slowly making my way to the root. I gag and choke on him, forcing him down my throat. He's so thick, so hard. I start getting hard from sucking him, and I pull away, panting. "C-Can I touch myself, Lieutenant?" I beg. "Please?"
"You have a boner, don't you?"
I nod.
He shakes his head. "Don't you dare touch yourself, Connor." He shoves his dick back in my mouth, and I continue to suck him. I gag, moaning as tears prick my eyes. "You can take it, Connor." I hum in pleasure, caressing his length with my tongue.
He pushes me away. I look up at him in confusion. He lifts me up like I'm nothing, turns me around, and lays me down on the couch. I lay flat on my belly, shivering, knowing what he's going to do. Hank slides his hands up my thighs until he reaches my waistline, and he pulls off my underwear, leaving me in nothing but socks.
"I hope you'll learn your lesson," he grumbles, pressing his tip against my opening.
"I w-will!" I squeak, gritting my teeth as he enters me. He fills me more than I can be filled up, and I feel like I'm about to burst. I can feel him so deep inside. I groan as I'm pushed back and forth by his thrusts. His strength and stamina in bed is incredibly impressive, considering his age, but it makes me feel good. Feeling him inside of me makes me harder, somehow. "H-H-Haaaaank!" I whine. "I'm s-so hard..."
     In response, he pulls out and flips me over before pushing my legs up and slamming into me again. He grabs my cock and strokes it, creasing the tip with his thumb. "You feel amazing, Connor, you disobedient slut."
     His insults turn me on more than they actually hurt me, and I moan aloud. "S-soooo thick. You're s-so th-thick, and you f-fill me up-up so much!" I whine, squirming. The pain of him stretching me out makes me twitch around. I can't help but cover up my face as I flush blue. "Ugh... Haaaank! Hank, please! I-I deserve p-punish... ment!"
     "Your voice is so sexy, babyboy," he pants, kissing my back. "I love it when you scream my name."
     "H-Hank..." I whimper.
     He pulls out, leaving me feeling cold and empty. I turn and look at him, but, before I can say anything, he picks me up and positions me so I'm on my hands and knees. He pushes my head down so my ass is in the air. Hank's hands rub along my back and sides. He reaches down and strokes me. I shiver in pleasure, moaning quietly. "Your body is throbbing, Connor," he whispers sharply. "You want me so bad."
     "I d-do! Please, I want you! Please, l-let me finish, Lieutenant," I whimper, gripping one of the throw pillows to anchor me.
     "This is your punishment, Connor, baby. Don't you dare cum."
     I groan in despair, feeling my heart sink. Without warning, he goes back inside and fucks me. I moan lustfully, sticking my tongue out to suck in air.
     "I'm almost done, Connor."
     I whine needily. After a few minutes, he releases inside of me, leaving me gasping and shaking as I collapse.
     "That's all you get. Now, go back to my room and sit on the bed until I go to bed. And, so help me god, if you even think of finishing yourself off, I'll cut your dick off," he threatens.
     I nod obediently. "Ok, Lieutenant." I grab his hoodie and my underwear and scurry back to the room, quietly shutting the door behind me.