Chapter one: Meeting Maxwell

Maxwell ~ "Maxwell why can't you be more like your siblings? I mean Katherine and Johnathan are part of their school's basketball team and cheerleading squad

Maxwell ~ "Maxwell why can't you be more like your siblings? I mean Katherine and Johnathan are part of their school's basketball team and cheerleading squad. Not only that they are a part of the soccer team, baseball team and softball team. And they still manage to get good grades they have never gotten less than 98%" my mother Claire Collins said

One of my parents daily rants about me not being like my siblings. It's been like this for the last sixteen years. I am so sick and tired of them at this point constantly comparing me to them. Like I got a whole 92 on a math test. Like that's good grade but for them it isn't it's so annoying.

Both my parents are constantly comparing us and always asking me why I can't be like my siblings who don't talk back who don't annoy them and who aren't gay. My parents are big ass homophobes. They are always belittling me and constantly yelling at me. And the worst part is my siblings never stick up for me nor do they try and be actual siblings. They always act like they don't hear or see anything.

Everyone thinks I have the perfect life because my parents are rich. And we always keep up a public image. It's really annoying. The only people that have ever cared about me are my grandparents on both sides of the family.

My dad's family is Italian and German while my mom's family is Russian and British. I practically grew up in all four countries due to not wanting to live with my family. My grandparents were completely fine with that. So I always spent those times in boarding school. I speak all three languages perfectly but I have a slight British accent.

The only reason why I moved back to America was because my parents' business friends started asking too many questions about where their youngest son was so I had to move back. That's why I'm here. I seriously hate being with my parents and siblings.

"Are you even listening" my father growled in annoyance "yeah yeah what's the difference in this conversation then with the other conversations" I asked annoyed "watch the attitude kid anyways we will be moving next month meaning you will be going to a whole new private school so Maxwell don't embarrass us this time" my father said "can't I just go to a regular public school" I asked annoyed

"Fine whatever at least you won't be able to disappoint us since no one will know you there" my mother said "tsk finally you agree with me on something now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go up to my room" I said walking away from my parents as I walked upstairs I walked past my older twin siblings who were heading downstairs

They just looked at me while I rolled my eyes walking up stairs. I checked on my two babies who were sleeping and kissed their foreheads. I flopped on my bed and let sleep take over. The next month was basically the same with the bullying, getting yelled at by my parents and ignored by my siblings. The only thing that was different was the packing. I seriously was not looking forward to this new place or this new home.

End of chapter