Chapter 32: Crash Down to Rubble

George's POV

Our eyes widened in panic as we watched our android clones prowl at us like hungry beasts. Dream stepped in front of me, shielding over me protectively. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe--"

"Look out!" I screamed and in a split second without any time to dodge or whatsoever, the android version of me charged at Dream at full speed, knocking Dream to the floor with a clatter.

Everything broke out into chaos. Sapnap was fighting two androids at once; A6droid and DroidBoyHalo. As if it wasn't already enough; one android's already powerful enough to defeat three or more people. It just really shows that Sapnap's a madman. Although he knows that he can't defeat both of them with his own strength, he just kept on dodging their attacks.

Bad and Skeppy was fighting the other androids together, side by side. I've always thought of them as a wholesome and buoyant couple but at the battlefield together, they're both actually savages; watching and fending for each other backs while kicking robot butts.

"Oh no, Dream, did I hit you too hard? Does it hurt?" GeorgeBotFound asked, voice dripping in sarcasm. My hands balled into fists, my knuckles turning white, my teeth gritting while hearing him fake concern and laugh hysterically; what's even more infuriating is that he's sounds exactly like me. Same accent, same intonation, same pitch; it really sounds like I'm the one talking.

"Dream, end him." I said, holding back the urge to fight my android doppelgänger. I don't want broken bones and a broken self-esteem.

Unexpectedly, Dream didn't budge. He remained on his spot, staring helplessly at GeorgeBotFound. "I...I can't."

Android George laughed deliriously. I don't even laugh like that but it still somehow sounds like me. He kicked Dream on the chest, making Dream yelp out a cry of agony. "See how weak he is for you, George? It's pathetic actually."

"Dream! He's not me! He just merely looks and sounds like me! I won't ever hurt you, Dream. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing." I said, trying to motivate Dream to end that monstrosity of a replica.

"Okay..." Dream nodded, still a bit hesitant. He stood up, brushing off the dust on his clothes. He glanced at the smirking android in front of him and slumped his shoulders. "It's just...it feels like I'm hurting you. My...my system isn't allowing me to."

"Dream, I--"

"Gerome, stop playing with your prey. They said it's bad playing with food." Jeb snickered, arms crossed, cutting me off.

"Too bad, I was having fun." GeorgeBotFound or should I say, Gerome, giggled. His brown optics then turned crimson like the others', grinning with no good intentions. "It was fun while it lasted."

Gerome attempted to swing an uppercut but missed as Dream was quick to react, dodging like a ninja or something. Because of this, Gerome only got feistier, his attacks becoming more aggressive and hostile. But instead of fighting back, Dream just kept on deflecting and eluding Gerome's punches; probably because he's still hesitant.

But it's Dream we're talking about. First android to become self-aware, first android to really adapt to human living, first android to override Notch's code; defeating an android who looks like his boyfriend won't be that hard, won't it?

My gaze shifted to Jeb who was watching the chaos unfold like it's a Netflix episode, thinking that his goons and he would just easily win this battle. That malicious smug on his face irritated me and managed to burst the last patience bubble I had.

Walking briskly towards him, I elbowed him from behind, followed by a jab to the neck. He collapsed to the floor like how Drew did, making me smile a little bit. Without a word, I kicked him repeatedly on the stomach until he would pass out from the pain.