Meeting him part 2 (edited)

A/N: Hope you enjoy! Pic of Gannon trying to be funny while naked.

Gannon pov:

Is there something wrong with me? Two of my four mates ran away from me. Am I coming on too strongly? No, I don't think so. Am I scaring them? Not intentionally, maybe it has something to do with how I make them feel. They are both young, I suppose it's understandable. I scratched my beard, wondering what my other two mates were like.

A loud gasp of pleasure, pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked down at Carrie as I continued to thrust absentmindedly, into her. Her walls clamped down on my rigid shaft, to her surprise it didn't trigger an orgasm. l pulled my eyebrows together, as I felt her squeeze tighter, yet still no orgasm. I closed my eyes and pictured my mates, Nia and my grey eyed male. I felt my seed spill into her as the usual feeling of fullness and freshness washed over me. It kinda feels like you just got out of the shower, then ate your favorite food.

Today, the feeling wasn't satisfying, it felt wrong in a way. I pulled out of Carrie and moved back on the bed, tilting my head back on the head board. I felt my cock being surrounded yet again by warmth and wetness, I opened one of my eyes to see Holly's familiar back facing me. I closed my eyes again as I let her take control of the pace. I never liked giving anyone control over me but at the moment I just wanted to think.

It has been two weeks since I saw my Nia. I yearned for her but also had no way of contacting her. I thought about the short meeting that we shared. There was nothing on her that would help me locate her. The thought of not being able to see her when I wanted, now that I finally met her, caused a heavy weight to press down on my chest. I felt helpless and I hated it with a passion. I decided to focus on the good, that I have met two of my mates. My mind placed them here, in my bed. Nia was the one riding me, not Holly. My grey eyed mate would kiss and nibble on my chest and abs as I would be busy stroking him with one hand. While my other hand played with his sensitive nipples.

I moved my hands from my sides and gripped Holly's hips tightly as I drilled into her, with the image of Nia in my head. So as Holly started to orgasm, I was right behind her as usual. I dropped my hands, feeling Holly get off me and my erection go away. I shifted in the bed until I became comfortable, I felt the girls doing the same while using me as a pillow. As the night went on, I found myself thinking instead of dreaming. I was thinking about how slowly yet surely over the course of two weeks it was becoming harder to get aroused, and stay aroused.

Tonight it became difficult to cum, without thinking about my two mates. I slipped my girls off my body, as I got off the bed. Sparing a glance back at them, I watched as they reached out for each other. Once they found each other, they settled in their slumber. I let my eyes rank down their naked sweaty bodies, and found that the sight was losing it's sexual appeal to me. I shook my head, walking to the bathroom to wash up, the feel of the hot water against my skin calmed me. Once the water ran cold I stepped out and got dressed.

I wore a t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans with sneakers, I headed down to my garage. As I made my way there, Kelly was in the kitchen drinking milk. When she noticed me, she put the milk down and wiped her mouth.

"Good evening, sir", she smiled a bit at me as she started to walk over to me.

"I'm going out", I told her as I continued my walk to the garage. I grabbed the keys to one of my cars.

As I got into my car, I saw Kelly yet again. She opened the door for me to get out. I drove out of my house and through the streets. My body was on autopilot, driving through the familiar streets as my mind wandered to the short conversation I had with Nia. The male attention, the three guys that she had met. Were they really my other mates? Were they just some random people that saw how attractive Nia is? No, I can see her full beauty because I am not human at all. How would a human look at her and see her full beauty? Humans have poor eyesight, they might just mark her off as cute or mildly attractive. I tightened my hands on the steering wheel, as anger coursed through me at the thought of someone finding her 'just cute'. Someone looking at her in a lustful manner, besides myself and the other three mates. I boiled my blood with rage.