As they looked back at the fight, Louis now held Harry in a headlock, his head tightly secured under Louis' arm as his face turned red and he strained against him. Harry pushed a hand between a gap in Louis' elbow and his head and used his other to push at Louis' jaw from behind, shoving Louis away forcefully. Harry went to kick Louis when he thought the boy wasn't focused, only to have his leg pulled forward by his ankle, causing him to fall to the ground heavily on his back.

The force of it knocked the wind out of Harry and he didn't have time to stop Louis as he straddled him, his hands being held tightly against the floor. Louis released one hand and punched Harry in the Jaw, leaving a sore red mark to linger on his pale skin.

"Keep it friendly Tomlinson! This isn't a real fight" Coach shouted, ready and waiting to intervene if their behaviour continued.

Harry groaned in pain whilst Louis ignored coach, ready to land another punch until Harry flipped them over, his knees resting either side of Louis whilst he struggled beneath him. Harry threw his own punch in retaliation, his fist connecting with Louis' nose with enough strength to cause it to bleed.

"The hell are you waiting for? Stop them already!" Liam shouted at both their coach and the team. They all turned their eyes away from the fight at the sound of Liam's angry voice, as if breaking out of a daze, and nodded hastily, running towards the two to break up the fight.

From beneath the boy, Louis jabbed his fist upwards and hit Harry in the eye just as Coach pulled Harry backwards and up, away from Louis to hold him back. Louis quickly stood up, trying to chase after him only to be restricted by two sets of hands keeping him in place. Louis looked over his shoulder as he tugged and pulled away from the prying hands, seeing Jackson and Theo struggling to contain him.

"Louis you need to calm down. I don't know what's between you and Harry but your personal issues shouldn't be brought into this" Theo said with a calming voice, surprised by Louis' strength.

"Fucking let go" Louis snapped back at him, trying to push his back against the two to break free.

"Don't speak to him like that. He's only trying to help" Jackson replied with a snipped tone, grunting as Louis tried to elbow him.

"I'll speak to him how I want, let me go already" Louis scoffed, looking over at Harry who yanked his hands away from coach with a furious expression.

Just then, Liam and Zayn blocked his view from Harry as they stood in front of him with disappointed looks on their faces, only softening when they saw Louis' nose bleeding and a bruise forming on his lip. "Louis you really need to calm down. I know you're angry but you can't get in trouble again, you'll be sent home remember" Liam said with a hopeful look.

"I don't give a shit, he deserves what he gets" Louis replied with a glare, finally freeing his arms from Theo and Jackson. He moved forward once again but his friends pushed him backwards by his shoulders into the couple behind him. "Stop fucking getting involved" Louis snapped at them.

"For fucks sake Louis, we're only looking out for you. Stop being a whiny bitch and let it go already" Zayn replied, irritated by his friends stubbornness.

"Well What did you expect? Of course it's not going to end well putting me and him against each other. He fucking hurt me in the first place!" Harry shouted, catching Louis' attention once again.

"I defended myself using the tactics they told us. Not my fault you can't handle a dirty fight!" Louis shouted back at him over Liam and Zayn's shoulders.

"It wasn't supposed to be a dirty fight in the first place. You decided to knee me in the fucking stomach!" Harry replied, about to walk closer until coach grabbed his arm to keep him in place.