Lenny : O'Driscoll Girl

Y/n O'Driscoll is a young girl who is raised by her father. She manages to sneak out most nights to the saloon. Once she meets Lenny and romance starts to blossom she manages to get out every night. Till her saving day.

Y/ns day started like any other. The typical wake up, get ready, ignore the men in the gang (other than her father of course) do chores, get yelled at and then going to bed.

Most nights she managed to sneak out and go to the Saloon in Valentine. Almost every night was the same there. But the night she met Lenny Summers was different.

Today was different for Y/n. By the time it began to get dark she went out to get one of the horses and quietly rode to the saloon. The saloon didn't sound like the typical boring saloon it normally was. It sounded lively.

Y/n hitched her horse and began to go inside before standing at the bar. She looked around and found a group of men laughing and talking. Clearly most of them if not all of them were drunk.

These men didn't look like the normal people of Valentine. They looked like her fathers gang. But a little nicer. She could tell they looked relaxed and like they were enjoying themselves. Something Y/n never saw of her father or her fathers gang.

After a little while a man who wasn't very well groomed and had messy blonde hair and mustache cane over and put his hand on her waist.

"what's a pretty little lady like you doin' out here all alone" he spoke softly into her ear.

As Y/n tensed up at the mans touch she carefully pushed him away.

"I'm sorry sir, i ain't interested" she spoke kindly

"c'mon it'll be fun~" he continued and reached for her.

"Sir i'm sor-" y/n said before getting interrupted by a young man who looked not much older than her.

"Micah leave the poor girl alone, can't you let her enjoy her evening" the younger man spoke. he smiled at Y/n making her heart flutter slightly for a reason she wasn't sure of.

"fine" micah spoke with a low and slightly annoyed tone before going back to the other men.

"i'm sorry about him, i'm lenny" he said and smiled before reaching his hand out to shake hers.

"it's no big deal. i deal with men like him all the time- oh i'm y/n by the way" she said with a smile and shook his hand.

"so um if you don't mind me asking... what is a pretty lady like yourself doin out here?" Lenny said while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"i find it calming... i know crazy, a saloon.. calming." she said and chuckled nervously.

"i understand" he spoke with a reassuring smile before looking back at his friends

"c'mon" she said and smiled before grabbing his hand gently and bringing him outside

"what's going on miss-" Lenny spoke while following and then getting on his horse.

"i wanna talk to you but i ain't gonna do it in a loud saloon" y/n said while hopping onto her horse and riding over to a clearing near a cliff that looks over the river.

The night went on as the two talked about their lives, gangs, dreams, hopes and everything in between before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

By the time morning came Y/n got up and left a letter for Lenny.

Dear Lenny,
Last night was wonderful and i can't wait to see you again. Meet me here tonight. I hope you have a wonderful day. See you tonight.
xoxo, Y/n

About a month had passed and Lenny and Y/n saw each other everyday and he tried to get her to leave the O'Driscolls and although she wanted to she couldn't just leave her father and she was afraid of what the people lenny knew would think about her.

They continued to see each other until the day the Van Der Linde gang had to move. Lenny and Y/n met up at the saloon like they always did

"Lenny!" she shouted as she hugged him tightly and then looked at his eyes seeing a bit of sadness. "Lenny what's wrong...?" she asked.

Lenny spoke softly "please come with us... we have to move and i can't leave you.... especially with the way they've treated you.."

"lenny i-" Y/n spoke before getting interrupted by lenny "i know you can't leave your father but think about it... we could spend the rest of our lives together... i can't live without you"

She looked down and then hugged him gently. "When do you leave?" she asked while he replied with "tomorrow"

Lenny looked at her his gaze softer and he spoke with his voice cracking slightly "I'll be at the saloon at 6 am tomorrow morning... I won't be able to wait longer than an hour" Y/n looked at Lenny and gently kissed him. "lenny.... I'll be here I promise" she said smiling at him.

The evening turned to night and the night turned to the next morning. Y/n woke up early and got ready to leave and as she left her tent she bumped into her father. "d-dad.." she spoke nervously while getting a wiff of her father who smelled like alcohol. Colm looked at her and put his finger under her chin and lifted it so their eyes met "my dear daughter... y/n... where are you going so early?" Colm spoke drunkenly "i was just going out to get some... some things for you all" y/n spoke softly/

Colm let out a low and frightening chuckle "princess.... you aren't going anywhere" and with that she was knocked out.

Lenny had waited that morning and when she didn't show up he felt his heart break and he left.

A month or two passed and Y/n managed to escape from her father and was in a saloon feeling hopeless. She stayed in the small Rhodes saloon and saw Arthur and Hosea come in. She was in shock.. what were they doing here? and selling moonshine? Y/n had so many questions.

Everything happened so quickly and then shooting started happening. Arthur noticed y/n and grabbed her waist gently and brought her to saftey. She later returned to camp with Hosea and Arthur. She briefly ignored everyone else looking for Lenny and then she saw him from across camp and everything froze.

Lenny dropped his bowl of stew and looked at her and ran to her as she ran to him. Lenny gently wrapped his arms around Y/ns waist and hugged her while burying his face in her neck and speaking softly "y-you are alive and o-ok"

Y/n smiled and hugged him and gently caressed his head while humming 'yeah' softly.

Lenny pulled away and looked at her and brushed some of her hair behind her ears and softly leaned in and kissed her.  Y/n kissed him back gently and they stayed there for a moment before resting their foreheads against each other.

After what felt like a lifetime Lenny spoke "Y/n I love you"

Y/n smiled at Lenny lovingly and spoke "I love you too"

A/N OMG GUYS I DID IT!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS OUT AND ITS READY!! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I LOVE YALL❤️❤️