DLIMH 2

2

"DAD!!!!"

I raced to my door and slammed the door in the two boys' faces. Who were they? I hurried to my dresser and hopped-literally, into a pair of hot pink sweats and a black tank. I gathered my dark hair into a messy ponytail and slipped on my furry house slippers after taking off my converse.

I was tentative to open my door in fear of seeing the two guys. Wasn't that breaking and entering? Should I call the police? Maybe my dad knew them.....

I took hesitant steps to my door and opened it to find them gone. I sighed with relief and stepped out to bump into something hard that sent me staggering back.

"Hey, watch out," A sultry, dark and most definitely male voice said. I looked up, rubbing my forehead and what my brain made out made me gasp.

A guy who looked about seventeen or eighteen stood before me. He had wet chocolate hair that the water slicked back and his peacock blue eyes smirked along with his full pink lips with amusement. He was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist. Water drops glided down his tan abs and his muscles bulged out his arms. It was enough eye candy to make my jaw drop to the floor.

"Like what you see?" he asked, his smirk widening and his eyebrows waggling.

Without thinking I said, "Yes-I mean, w-w-who are you?"

He chuckled. "I could ask the same thing."

I narrowed my eyes. "I live here!" This guy was unbelieveably hot but also arrogant. But of course, why wouldn't I know that? Aren't all boys like that when they know they look good?

"Hmm. So do I."

My left eye twitched slightly. "DAAAADDD!!!!" I brushed past the guy and raced down the stairs. I tripped on a step but grabbed onto the banister to steady myself.

Today, having a room on the third floor was not a good thing. So there was a possibility I saw three guys, though the third one could've been part of the first two but I don't recall seeing them naked with the only exception of towels but I didn't study them like that.....

"Dad!" I called when I stumbled into the kitchen to see two more guys surrounding him. Both were well muscled-I saw this because they wore short sleeve v-neck t-shirts. One had golden tousled hair with hazel eyes while the other had raven black hair that fell over his emerald eyes. Good thing they were dressed. I think these were the ones who saw me half naked because the golden-haired one wore a knowing smirk. What was up with smirks?

My dad just got finished adding the farfale to the pot of boiling water. He looked up at me and smiled. "Yes?"

I gaped at him. Yes, was all he could say?!? "Dad! Who are these.....people?"

He wiped his hands on a towel. "This is Anthony." He pointed to the blonde one. "And this is Alex." He pointed to the other.

Was this some kind of sick joke? "I meant-ugh, doesn't matter. I saw another one. How many are there?"

Anthony laughed. "Was he the one that probably came out the shower?"

What was so funny about that. I nodded. "That's Silver."

Silver? What kind of name was that? He was anything but silver!!

"Dad," I started slowly, "Why are Anthony, Alex and Silver here? Who exactly are they? Is there more guys?"

"No there aren't anymore. We couldn't trust the others," Alex cut in, flipping his hair out of his eyes.

What was he talking about? If they could trust the "others" would they be here too? He made it sound like that. And who asked him? "Okay. Dad?" I probed.