Eyes Meet

Hi friends !!!

How r u all??? Hope you all are staying safe..

Thank you so much for your votes and your support.

Happy reading!!!!!

################################

Sanjay POV

After 20 minutes of our journey, we reached Poorna's home. I liked the place instantly. Full of greenary and pleasant breeze, a place that is far away from the city and free from pollution.

 Full of greenary and pleasant breeze, a place that is far away from the city and free from pollution

Six members were standing at the entrance. They all greeted us and welcomed us into the house. We too greeted them in return and I touched the elder's feet to get blessings from them.

After having introductions about each other families, we all came to the living room and sat on the sofa.

They had random talks with our family.

I heard anklets sound and my eyes searched every nook and corner of that room to see the source of the sound

I heard anklets sound and my eyes searched every nook and corner of that room to see the source of the sound. Finally, I saw a girl talking to her grandma in the side room. I couldn't see her face as her grandma is standing before her.

I had an urge to see her face, so I started moving my head.

After some time her grandma moved away and my eyes were struck on her. Our eyes meet and she looked surprised and gave me a smile immediately.

I came out of trance, our eye contact was broken when her grandma came out of the room and locked the door.

I don't know what happened all of a sudden, my lips curved into a smile and I felt very happy on seeing my girl, dressed up as a bride.

Oh God, I couldn't thank you enough for making her as my fiancee. I have been waiting for this day for so many months. My happiness has no bounds. It felt like the whole world stops and no one else is around me. I can't express my happiness in words.

She wore pink colour silk saree with matching accessories and she was flawlessly beautiful.

I had a quick glance and my eyes struck at the photo placed there in the wall. She looked beautiful in that picture. I looked at her smiling face with attractive eyes and dimple on her cheeks, she is totally making me crazy.