Awaited Shock

Sanjay POV

What was happening here? Is she real? Or am I going mad? I stood there like a statue for some time and started rubbing my eyes to check whether I was day dreaming.

I have no idea about what's going on here. I just decided to search my girl, but to my surprise, she was before me, looking awesome in that saree holding Diya in her hands. She looked homely, full of cultured making me crazy. I hid behind the pillar and started to ogling her.

 I hid behind the pillar and started to ogling her

She was chit chatting with someone nearby happily. I said,"Wow!", with my mouth wide open. I admired the dimple on her cheeks while smiling. Her face was bright like a full moon, with a smiling lip and her eyes seemed to sparkle, as they were full of joy. I wished she would have this smile on her face forever. She was gorgeous. I want to savor every moment with her. I have an urge to marry her now itself. Well, I have already missed her many times, now I can't able to wait longer. I am going to confess everything to her.

Suddenly someone patted my shoulder, I turned back and it was my mom. She started questioning me,"What are you doing here alone? Whom are you looking for? Me and your dad are searching you for a long time. Why are you not picking our calls?".

Without uttering anything, I just stand there and looked my mom with a disappointment. I checked my mobile and it was in silent mode.

"Come Sanju, the Priest is looking for you. Puja is done within the auspicious time. Everyone is waiting for you, even Shruthi and Raghav on their way to the temple. This Puja is especially for your well-being only. You seemed to be very different nowadays Sanjay.", She said and started to walk holding my hand.

"Mom, please leave my hand. Just hear me once. I am waiting here for Akash", I said, trying to stop her, but she didn't listen to my words.

"After getting blessings, you can go and find Akash. He won't go anywhere, but God won't wait for us. You just text him to wait some were in the temple or else ask him to attend the Puja. Now you have to be with me till the Puja gets over and that's final", I heard my mom's angry voice.

I can't face my mom, I don't know what if I lose my mind and talk to her rudely. Although I wanted to scream at her, I controlled myself and said,"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. Why you are behaving like this? Please leave my hand, I will come within 10 minutes". All my thoughts were on my girl only and at any point, I don't want to miss her today.

Our conversation was interrupted by the ringtone of my mom's mobile. She ran her hand into her pochette and took her mobile and mouthed, "Hello! Shruthi, where are you? We reached the temple. Hello!!! Shruthi, I can't hear you, will come outside the temple and call you", mom spoke and disconnected the call.

"I'm going out to call Shruthi, here network problem it seems. But, please be more specific about the time. I want you to attend the Puja", My mom said and walked away.