Juice Ending ~ Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Happy?" She looked at him with a sad face as she touched his shoulder as he sat at the bar drinking. He turned on the stool to look at her with his very unemotional face. He nodded his chin upward in a way to say 'what?' she looked down at the ground for a moment then back up into his eyes. She could clearly see the hurt and pain in his eyes, "I was wondering if I could speak to you... privately?" She fiddled with her fingers, she was afraid of how he was going to react, but he just nodded, got up from his stool and walked outside towards the shop where it was quieter and no people were around. Normally he would have taken her back to his dorm but he didn't want to give anyone the impression he was going to make a move on another brother's Old Lady. Juice having seen them walk outside followed them, his insecurity getting the better of him, but stayed close to the clubhouse when he saw them just talking by the shop.

"What's up?" Happy asked while crossing his arms across his chest and making sure to stand a decent distance away from her. He still loved her with all that he was and knew that if he got any closer, he wouldn't be able to contain himself and he wasn't the kind to betray his club in anyway. She sighed, "I just wanted to properly apologize to you. I know we have been getting awfully close over the past several months and we have a major history together..." "History is the knowledge of the past. Life moves forward, not backwards." He interrupted her trying to make her feel better for not choosing him cause he knew she was beating herself up because she had hurt him, even if she didn't love love him like she used to. She nodded, "You're right, and that is why I decided that I needed a fresh start to my love life. I will always love and care about you Feliz, but I can't love you in the way I used to anymore." He nodded his head in understanding.

"I never meant to hurt you. Even though this whole thing with us separating in the beginning was from me being hurt, I never ever wanted you to feel the way that I had... yet here we are." She looked down and wiped away a stray tear that snuck its way out, causing his heart to clench, and to sigh heavily and drop his arms to a more relaxed state, "Look Katherine, I will always..." he cleared his throat, feeling his heart tighten and unsure what words that he wants to say, so just taking a deep breath, he was going to blurt it all out, "... I will always love you. You have been and will be the only Old Lady for me. And I understand why you chose the way that you did. It hurts, yeah like fucking hell it does, but I get it. I just hope that he treats you better than I ever did and realizes what sort of treasure you are."

He smiled a little, it was still a sad one but it was to help convince her that he meant every word he just said, because he meant it. Kitty had started to cry and chuckled, "You say that now but I bet down the road in time you will find yourself another woman to make your Old Lady. Just you watch," She smiled, trying to lighten the tension. He chuckled, "Whatever you say little kitten. Now lets get you back to your welcome home party." She shook her head as she smiled, "So we good?" He laughed as he threw his arm around her shoulders and began to walk her back towards the clubhouse, "Yeah we're good." They took a few steps and she saw Juice standing there looking confused and she smiled, "Good, because I'm going to need you to put a special tattoo on me." She said making sure that Juice heard her as they neared and Happy handed her off to his brother, patting him on the shoulder, and nodded at Kitty, "Id be honored." Then walked into the clubhouse to enjoy in the many half naked women walking around, dying to get some patched dick that has been withheld from the thirsty bitches for several months now because of Kitty's arrival.

Kitty turned to face Juice as he looked down at her with his brows furrowed, "Is everything ok?" He asked while caressing her cheek. She smiled and leaned up, placed a sweet kiss to his lips and nodded, "Yea, I just figured I needed to have a bit more private of a conversation with Happy, ya know, history and all." Juice nodded, "And what is this about him giving you a tattoo?" She could hear the slight jealousy in his tone and she thought it was adorable, "Well yea, who else is going to put your crow on me?" His eyes went wide as did his lips into a huge smile, "Really? You're going to get my crow on you?" She nodded, "Only if you want me to have it." He grabbed her around the waist, hoisted her up and spun her around, "Of course I want you to!"