Juice Ending ~ Part 1

Start from the beginning

When they got closer to the stairs to go in, Kitty pulled Juice by his kutte into her so she could whisper onto his lips, "When we get inside, I'm going to take you to the back room and help you join the mile high club." He just smirked and placed a quick kiss to her lips before he reached down and grabbed her juicy ass, "Lead the way my KitKat, because I'm going to make sure that everyone on the ground can hear you scream my name." She raised a brow and smiled, "Is that a promise?" "Only one way to find out..." he smacked her ass and it made her gasp out a moan. She was already wanting to fuck him badly and that just made it worse. She yanked on his hoodie and practically dragged him up the stairs and into the back of the jet.

There were hoots and hollers from the guys that were currently on the plane telling Juice to go tame the wild cat which just made him blush as they walked past. Kitty stopped at the door after throwing him in and looked out at the guys nearby, "You guys might want to move more towards the front of the plane, things are going to get loud..." she closed the door as she was smirking and locked it. The window shutters were down and it was fairly dark in the room but the small lights that illuminated behind the decorative frames on the back wall.

Juice was sitting on the bed, boots already removed, looking at her with his grin and she slowly walked over to him, "Fuck KitKat you're so sexy." She chuckled, "Even when I'm covered in god knows what?" He smirked, "Doesn't matter cause soon you won't be covered in anything but my body." She had gotten within arms reach of him and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him to stand between his legs. His hands roamed all around her thighs and ass while her hands worked on gliding her nails along his mini mohawk. He moved his hands up to the back of her skirt and began to slowly unzip it while she continued to caress and trace her fingers over her lovers head tattoos.

Once the skirt was unzipped, he let it drop and pool around at her feet while he leaned in and began to kiss along her stomach and thong panty band, while lifting her shirt up a little to give him better access to her flesh. As he kissed her skin, she had slid a hand down his back, under his hoodie so that he could feel her nails through his shirt easier while she moaned that his kisses and nips felt good. He pulled away just slightly to grab her panties and slowly pull it down her legs which he caressed as he did so. "Mmm Juan..." she whimpered out before he stood up and pulled her top off to be pleasantly surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra.

As they both stood, Kitty went to work taking off his kutte, hoodie and shirt while he allowed his hands to roam the whole expanse of her body like never before. Once his upper body was bare he grabbed her, spun her around and basically threw her onto the bed. She laid there, naked before him while he stood at the end. She brought a hand up and wiggled her finger seductively in a 'come hither' way. Juice quickly removed his pants and boxers and almost jumped on top of her making her giggle.

Needless to say that by the time the plane landed, everyone could hear just how much he had pleased her.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

When they finally got back to the clubhouse there of course was a huge party that overtook the whole lot. Kitty made sure she said a small speech in which she thanked each of the guys who came and rescued her and the ones she had been sort of dating, she apologized to before she went up and hugged each SONs member. Each guy who she had been sort of intimate with, accepted her apology and reasoning for why she had chosen Juice (which was cause he was the only one she thought about when she was gone so she knew in her heart, he was the one) and they had told her they would be ok as well as how they were happy she found happiness... and of course if he hurt her they would kill Juice. She thanked them for that and after all her reunions were completed, she made a purposeful point to pull Happy aside and speak to him directly.