"Please don't cry," Payton said.

"Bu-" He cut me off.

"No buts, we'll text and facetime every day," He said and I was trying to hide my face from him.

"I feel like I'm losing everything again," I said, choking on tears.

"Hey hey hey," he hushed me softly.

"Look at me," He said and I did. Tear stains down my cheeks and my heart beating so fast.

"You're not losing me, I'm only gonna be a couple hours away and I'll call you as soon as I land," Payton said, squeezing my hand. He pulled my closer and kissed my temple.

"I'm gonna go change, can you put whatever's left in the drawers into my last suitcase?" He requested and I nodded.

"Sure," I said and Payton got up. Payton left the room and I went over to the dresser and took whatever was left out. After zipping up the bag Payton walked into in a different outfit and threw the shirt he had on before at me. I caught it and he smiled.

"Y/N, Payton we gotta get going!" My mom shouted from downstairs and I sighed. Payton gave me a weak smile as I put the shirt on the bed.

"Let's go," Payton said and  I nodded. I helped bring his stuff down to Jackson's car. Once Payton's bags were in the car we got in the back seat. My mom sat up front with Jackson and I put my head on Payton's shoulder.

"Payton she'll see you at Christmas," My mom said and Payton intertwined our hands. I was doing my best not cry on our way to the airport. The ride was silent and Payton squeezed my hand a couple times. Once we pulled up to the airport I took a deep breath. Tears filled my eyes as Payton opened the door. He got out and looked at me.

"Y/N come on," My mom said and I got out the car. Payton and Jackson got Payton's bags out of the trunk as I stood by my mom. She had her arm wrapped around my shoulders. Jackson shut the trunk as Payton came over to me. I had tears running down my cheeks as my mom stepped away from us.

"I'll call you as soon as I land," He said and I nodded. Payton gave me a weak smile as I attempted to hold back my tears.

"What I say about crying?" Payton said and I giggled, wiping my tears. Payton hugged me around my waist and kissed my head.

"Dude you're gonna miss your flight," Jackson said and I sighed.

"I'll see you soon," Payton said before kissing me quickly.

"I love you," I said and he smiled.

"I love you too," He said and kissed me again. Payton grabbed his bags and I watched him walk into the airport. I couldn't hold it anymore, as soon as I couldn't see him anymore I let the tears fall. Jackson pulled me towards him and I cried into his chest.

"Let it all out," Jackson said, rubbing my back.

"Let's have a movie night tonight," Jackson said and I nodded. My mom sat in the back with me and rubbed my shoulder the entire ride home. Payton and I called everyday in the morning and before bed. We made long distance work.

A couple months later

I was sitting in Jackson's room when his phone went off.

"It's Payton," Jackson said and I looked up from my phone.

"Put it on speaker," I said and Jackson picked up.

"Hey bro," Jackson said.

"Hey dude where's Y/N?" Payton said

"Right next to me," Jackson said and I scooted closer to Jackson.

"Hi," I said and he chuckled.

"Hey baby," Payton said and I smiled.

"So I have a surprise for you," Payton said and Jackson looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It was delivered a couple minutes ago," Payton said and I got up from Jackson's bed. Jackson followed me downstairs and I opened the front door to see Payton standing by his car. I ran out the house, not caring that I wasn't wearing shoes. I hugged him tightly and he chuckled, hugging me back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and stepped back a little bit.

"You're mom said you'd see me at Christmas," Payton said and I giggled.

"Payton is only December first," I said and he nodded.

"I know you're coming up to North Carolina for the month," Payton said and I smiled.

"For the month?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Let's get you packed," Payton said and Jackson was watching us from the door. We went up to Jackson and Jackson smiled at us.

"Don't get her pregnant," Jackson said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're an idiot," I said and we went up to my room to pack. I hugged my mom and she told me the same thing Jackson said earlier.

"Mom I won't, I'm to young for that," I said and Payton took my hand.

"Let's go, we got a drive ahead of us," Payton said and I nodded. Once we got into his car Payton kissed me quickly.

"I have been waiting to do that for months," Payton said and I smiled.

"Same," I said and he chuckled. After a ten hour drive we made it to Payton's house and his mom was so sweet. I'm serious in love with boy and I can't wait for our future. Just looking at him I can tell now that we're going to last. Sophie would be really happy for me and proud that I finally found someone.

A/N:

Another story done. I'm very proud of this book. The last time I tried to do something like this it didn't work out and I deleted the book so Im Happ this one worked out.