Part 11

July 20th:

I woke up in Payton's arms since we fell asleep on the couch, watching movies. I looked up at Payton as Jackson walked into the living.

"Jeez can't you guys find another place to fuck," Jackson said, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Dude," Payton groaned and threw his shoe that's as in front of the couch at Jackson.

"Ow!" Jackson said in pain and held his arm where the shoe hit him. I giggled and got out of Payton's grip. I sat up and Payton did too.

"So Kyle texted me saying he's having a party tonight," Jackson said and Payton looked at me with a smirk.

"You're coming," Payton said and I shook my head.

"No, I don't go to parties," I said and Jackson chuckled.

"Payton don't even try, this on has only had a shot of wine at a Christmas party," Jackson said and I glared at him.

"We all had to," I said and Payton chuckled.

"Is Kyle having drinks?" Payton asked and Jackson nodded.

"His Uncle bought all types of stuff," Jackson said and I looked at him questionably.

"Since when do you drink?" I asked.

"You don't need to know baby sister," Jackson said and I rolled my eyes. Payton laughed and I got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Payton asked.

"Away from you two losers," I said and went upstairs to my room to check my phone. After a couple of minutes there was a knock on my door.

"It's open," I shouted and Payton came in. I rolled my eyes and he looked at me with a pout and held his hands over his chest after placing a bag on my dresser.

"What do you want Payton," I said and looked back at my phone.

"I wanted to see what you were doing and bring breakfast," Payton Said and brought the bag over to me.

"Where did you and Jackson go?" I asked as he sat on my bed.

"Seven eleven and since Grey and your mom are out of town tonight would be a good chance to go to that Party," Payton said and I shook my head again.

I've never been to a party! What if we get drunk and he takes my virginity?! I mean I wouldn't mind but I would like to remember that.

"C'mon babe we haven't done anything fun in a couple of weeks," Payton complained. Babe? That's a new one?

"Payton I'm not going to a party, I've never been to one and people are to be drinking so I'm good," I said as he pulled stuff out of the bag. I took the powdered donuts out his hand and he chuckled.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" Payton asked with a smirk. I shrugged and he leaned forward to kiss me. I pushed him away and ate one of the donuts. Payton shook his head with a smile.

"Y/N c'mon there has to be something I can do to get you to go to this Party," Payton begged and I thought for a second.

"Don't drink tonight and you have to sing for me," I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"A: you're going to take the fun out of this Party and B: I don't sing.

"Bullshit I've heard you in Jackson's room on his guitar," I said and Payton rolled his eyes.

"Fine I'll sing for you but can I have one drink?" Payton said and I shook my head.

"A shot," Payton said.

"No," I said

"What if you take one with me?" Payton said with a smirk.

"Fine but nothing to strong," I said and he smiled.

"Got it, nothing strong, so you'll come with us?" Payton said and I nodded.

"Sure but I'm not driving if Jackson gets drunk," I said and he chuckled. We sat in my room for a little bit and Payton helped me pick out an outfit that would kinda match his.