𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Do the dreams still continue when soulmates meet? That is right, but now there are no rules in the dream and everything feels nothing but clarity. Whatever is created feel more real in the dream. When you had finally spent some more time with Takashi you noticed manifestation was really powerful. Anything you thought of could just happen in the dream. It was quite amusing for the next few nights after you met because you both were just bathing in the thought of one another than realizing the changes of the dream. The atmosphere was lighter, the air was clearer and the weather was in spring as if something such a new love was supposed to be apparent.

     Haruhi made everyone worried. She really tried her best to stick up to those guys just because she thought she could get away with being a boy. You thought it was heroic while the others were just concerned. But...Tamaki..was really mad. Of course she couldve gotten hurt but..it's better than doing nothing. Even before that happened you had heard the boys were trying to figure out Haruhi's fear was. You wondered why...that specific topic would be important? The crunching of crab legs and dad puns had let you step away from your thoughts and you look to see where it came from. Haruhi.

You giggled along with her as she said, "...Get it..crabby". You looked up to see Takashi who looked amused as well although the tension only laid upon Haruhi and Tamaki. Tamaki was getting annoyed and also concerned at the same time. "...arent you eating too much crab legs?", he asked softly.
Takashi looked over at the two as well as everyone else and while Haruhi was about to crack open another one..she replied with, "...arent you not talking to me," rolled her eyes and proceeded to eat. As for the underclassmen Tamaki having this hissy fit moment.

You felt bad for Haruhi since she was too stubborn to appologize because of her actions. Of course it was dangerous in the first place but at at least she did something before those eyes proceeded to prey on them. Takashi might have noticed you dosing off into your inner thoughts. He placed his hand on her leg softly and you looked up meeting at his soft gaze. "You okay?", he asked lowly.

"Mmhm," was what you replied with and you had continued eating your meal.

After the meal everyone had got to do their own thing. Haruhi was going to shower and change. Kyoya was going to shower. Tamaki and the twins were off wondering which left Mistkuni and Takashi walking around the resort house. "...bathroom", Takashi said before he walks off.

You and Mitskuni.

Mistkuni was actually the oldest member of the host club. Even thought he didnt look or acted as so he does have his moments where he could be wise.

"So, (y|n), has Takashi been treating you nicely!", he asked smiling.

You nodded and smiled at the boy who was holding the rabbit in his arms. "...honestly yeah, I've never met a more genuine guy you maybe quiet..but, I feel like I can deeply connect with him when we are alone".

You were soon into your own dream land, of the day dream. Imaging his smile and the way he looks at you made your heart throb in every direction. It made Mistkuni grow heart eyes, "Takashi is really lucky to have someone like you as his soulmate..he cares about you a lot".

Hearing that made your reassure yourself. You recalled the conversation you had with your friend about parents who want their kids to marry into power than their soulmates. That really scared you the most, but then you realized. You didn't know much about the Morimozuka Family...

"...I really care about him a lot too".

"Oh so that's why everyone has been werid with Haruhi today..", you snapped your finger. Throughout the whole day individually the guys were trying to get Haruhi to do some werid things such as..sitting in a dark truck Honey set up...the twins tried to take get into a cave which only made her more interested in it. There were bugs involved at one more but it just was pushed to the side.