𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

The junior girls were gathered by their area talking about important things. Hobbies, clubs and their dreams with their soulmates. Everyone was born with a soulmate and their dreams. You zoned out at the thought of your dream with him last night.

The cherry blossom garden you had built together were in bloom. The flowers were glowing pink in the night. It was the dream world so anything could happen. You both were in traditional japanese clothing enjoying the festival that was hosting in the town. You both shared bon bons at the stands and admired the shadow people who were enjoying their time. Most of all you enjoyed meeting with him again. You wish you could meet, you slipped a note to him hoping he could see it. It's really hard writing to your soulmate.

There's rules to this thing. You have to find them naturally and you can provide hints.

"Yellow dresses and blue dress jackets, 'O', his shadow jumped a bit surprised by the note and nodded. You also jumped back and felt an overwhelming feeling of abundance and happiness. There was a way you could see each other. School. But the campus is huge and there are many students.

Soon a ringing began in your ear when you heard, "we have an appointment with the hosts at the host club," one of the girls smiled.

Another girl grinned along with her sweet voice, "yeah! I'm so excited to see Tamaki again. He's so popular," she smiles.

"....you mean? They just entertain you? And other people...a social? Club?", you asked the group of girls you were with. You honestly weren't involved in club, it's usually just studying and worrying about if your mother would be home. You opened a box of pockey and stuck one in your mouth offering some to your group.

"Yeah! But it's more than that, maybe we can all go as a group one time!," said (f|n) while taking a stick out of the box for herself. "...wow these are good," she comments taking a other one.

The girl with the sweet voice agreed. "I think itll be worth your time instead of you fawning over these animated boys," she said softly.

You laughed at her comment, "hey-...that's different. These are guys entertaining girls for money," you projected with a pout.

"You're so cute (y|n)", (f|n) said patting your head.

From a few feet away what was said. Eyes were staring at you. Eyes you never seen. Eyes you wanted to see. But these eyes were in a trance. They were dark and there was a pause of breath. He stood there tall and nervous. "....(y|n)", he said to himself.

The little boy who he was giving a ride on his shoulders also look at the direction of those girls. Honey Senpai recognized (y|n) and the girl with the sweet voice. He helped her around the school one the first day. Was that Takashi's person? He looked down at his tall friend with a curious look. He held usa- chan tightly, "...Takashi?" He asked.

"Yes Mistkuni," he replied with his regular monotone voice.

"She's pretty huh," he said. Her (h|l) complimented her face and her eyes were soft but expressed a lot through them. A lot of people express and talk with their hands but she talked with her eyes. Mori then slowly nodded, his body was filled with clarity and love and light. It felt like everything made sense to him at that very moment. Time frozed for him. He even wish she could turn to just give a glance.

"We should get going before Tama-Chan is worried," Honey said to his tall cousin.

"Yup," Takashi said shyly with his drying throat. He then looked away and walked off. The red tint on his face and the clarity in his heart was all he needed to know that his romantic soulmate was just infront of his eyes.

But as he was walking off the girls were talking about him.

"Morinozuka-Senpai looked like he was in a daze looking at our friend group," said Yukki. (The one with the sweet voice).

Your best friend looked over but he was already gone by the time you turn into that direction. Questions marks around your minds begin to form but so does that ringing you heard. It was slowly bothering you to the point you can twitch and the girls would be concerned about you.

"So? We'll try the host club?", asked (F|N)

You nodded, "yeah we should how about tomorrow?"

The girls in the group agreed to the event and they eventually went their seprate ways. But thinking about when your friend said Morinozuka, cause your ear to ring more.