제11장

"Delectable...?"
————

Dripped

MOONBYUL is right when she said Yongsun's blood are addicting. She had been keeping the tissue she used to wipe her secretary's blood.

She almost lost it yesterday. The smell of Yongsun's blood are addicting. Damn addicting.

She's laying on her bed when she decided to call her long time friend who's also a vampire. Same as her, but their difference are, this friend of her already got her tamer.

Calling Jennie Kim...

"Who ever you are, make sure it's important, you just disturbed me and my girlfriend in bed, motherfucker." the other said through phone.

But instead of hissing the other, she laugh by Jennie's anger. "Oh look who's enjoying my ex' company." it's right. Jennie's tamer is her ex. Jisoo Kim.

"Shut it, Moon Byul Yi. Anyways, why the fuck did you call?"

She took a deep breath first. "I am having a hard time with my tamer."

It took a long time before Jennie answer. "Is your tamer a man? Coz if he is then it's not a big shock that you're having a hard time... But if it's a girl then the world must be losing its shit."

Well, Jennie is right. It's not hard for her bedding women. Even straight girls are coming for her. Well, men? No thanks. She doesn't hate males, she just doesn't find them attractive.

She sighed. "It a 'she' and she's my secretary—"

"Then fuck her." Jennie said in the matter of fact tone.

"That's the problem, Jen. She's totally different. I mean, she look at me like I am just her boss. And everytime she lay her eyes on me, I always feel like I am the ugliest lesbian in the world. I felt unattractive." she felt her heart tightened.

"What the fuck, girl!? Is this really Moonbyul speaking!? Don't get me wrong but— fuck! This is the first time you said that! Is this what they call 'the signs that the world is changing'"

"Fuck off." she hissed.

But Jennie just laughed at her instead. "Girl, this is your karma. Remember me when I ain't still have Jisoo as my girlfriend?"

"yes. I remember, you wanna throttle me to death because I kissed her in front of you and—"

"Shut up! Anyways, I always cuss and I always have the bad girl vibes in me. But when I met Jisoo, I forced myself to change. She said she hate bad girls, she hates me smoking, drinking and fighting. I felt different with myself. I lost confidence and I felt like I have to improve more to have her. I stopped cussing. I let her slap me and punch me when she's mad at me when in fact, I hate it when someone is hurting me. Oh well, I love her and—"

"You're cheesy."

"Says the girl who spokes cheese and grease." Jennie said then laugh. "I love my girl, Moonbyul. And now that I am hearing you spoke those, I can feel it. You're near to the word 'karma' and I promise, you'll regret it bigtime."

Moonbyul turn off the call. Whatever is happening to her right now, she will make sure she won't regret it in the future. She wanted everything under control.

Suddenly, the taste of Yongsun's lips entered her mind. Damn those lips, it's so damn edible and yum.

"M- MS MOON, Here's the lists of this month's investments." Yongsun said as she handed the folder to her cheesy boss.

She's embarrassed for pete's sake! They shared kisses last night! And oh god, she can still feel Moonbyul's sweet lips on hers.

"Thanks." Moonbyul said. "And oh, can you order me a latte?"

She nodded. "Ok."

She was about to turn her back when Moonbyul spoke again. "I think you should change your uniform."

She unconsciously look at her uniform. It was a gray skirt, and a black hanging blouse. "But my uniform is fine." she said while looking at Moonbyul who's looking at her legs, again.

"I think we should change it into a turtle neck. And oh! I think instead of skirt I should let you wear something that will cover your legs."

"Huh? But what about summer—"

"I don't like it when men are looking at your yummy milky legs."

She felt her cheeks redden. "W- What—"

She wasn't be able to continue her words when Moonbyul stood up from her table and pull her to the elevator. "Let's go. I'm gonna buy you some clothes that will cover you. I'll make sure it's just me that will look at that." Moonbyul said.

What the hell is her problem? She didn't ask and obey.

---------------

Note: don't forget to comment and vote ♡ lablab

For those silent readers, don't worry I appreciate you ♡

I am already working on How To Be Girly and I hope you'll like it. I wrote it in English btw hihi. It's a WheeSa fanfiction and it's worth awhile since I've decided to change the plot a little bit.