제2장

"Seductively Strange"
————

Strange Rumors

"Yongsun- ssi!" Someone called. Yongsun turned her gaze to Wheein. She's on the side of the road and was about to call a taxi, today is monday and a day for a hardworking waitress.

"Why?"

Wheein just grab Yongsun's bag. "You're trying to find a more decent and comfortable work, right?"

She nod. "Yes. So?"

Wheein almost jump. "You can now quit!"

Yongsun got pissed. Why will she quit her current job? "Wheein, Why would I—"

"Hyejinie's friend, Irene is working in a Hotel company, and she said their CEO is hiring a new secretary!"

"What!? Really!?" She screamed in shock and excitement.

"Yes!! And guess what!"

"What? What is it!?"

"You don't have to worry about whether it's a maniac guy! Cause their CEO is a WOMAN!!"

"OMG!" the two girl jumped and screamed. They even do embarrassing stuffs.

Minutes later, they finally calm. "What company is it, by the way?" Yongsun asked.

Wheein took her phone cause Hwasa just texted her. "Moon and Sunrise Hotel"

Yongsun tilt her head, she haven't heard any company about that or she have?

"Moon and Sunrise?" Yongsun murmured

Wheein stopped from typing and look at the older with amazed eyes. "It suits your name, I just realized it now"

"Yeah, but who's the CEO? I mean, what's her name?"

"I don't remember... Oh yeah! It's Moon Byul Yi"

"Moon— what?"

"Moon Byul Yi. She have been operating the company for almost... Ten years?"

She gasp in shock. Ten years? Does that mean Moon Byul Yi is an old woman!? Maybe a 50 - 60 year old woman? Does that mean she have to pamper her?

Yongsun was about to ask Wheein when the girl was already talking to her phone.

"I know, Hyejinie, I am going home now okay?"

Being single and third party are... Boring.

"I gotta go now, Hyejin needs help"

Yongsun nod. "It's ok. Thank you, Wheein- ah"

Wheein let out a sweet smile. "You're welcome"

After being left alone, Yongsun decided to call her not so close friend, Krystal to accompany her.

"Hey, What's up Yongsun?"

"I... I need your help, Krystal"

Yongsun and Krystal became friends cause they work on the same Café Restaurant but their difference is, Krystal work there as the personal assitant of the owner, Amber Liu who was her wife at the same time. But sadly, their relationship was further way more of an arranged marriage.

"I'm on my way"

After hearing those, the call ended. Yongsun just waited for her.

These two decided to meet at Yongsun's house.

"So what gotten to you?" Krystal asked after arriving and entering the older's house. Same Krystal, doesn't care who's older.

They sat comfortably first before Yongsun decided to tell what's the matter.

"I... I am having doubt of getting a new job"

Krystal raised her brows out of shock. I mean, Yongsun was really into her job as a waitress, so why would the older suddenly take a new job?

"Why will you... I mean, what kind of new job?"

"Secretary. It's still not sure whether I'll really be accepted on that company but I don't know. You know... Doubting? Anxiety or what?"

Krystal sighed. "Look here, unnie. You are a hardworking woman. And one more, why don't you try it first and look if you'll be comfortable or not? You will never say a word about unfinished event in life."

"Wow... You're speaking professionally"

Shocking. Krystal was way younger but talking and acting older. While Yongsun is....

Well...

"MS IRENE, you know I hate it when you act arrogant in my very own company, right?" the arrogant CEO of Moon and Sunrise Hotel said. Her composure and aura screams flirt and cheesiness. She sits comfortably in her required seat while her personal assistant, Irene Bae are looking at her as if she's a crazy person out from the mental hospital.

"I am gonna ask you again, Ms Moon, why did you kicked your secretary and ordered me to tell my friends you are hiring a new one? Is this your new way of advertising? Am I a model now?" Irene asked sarcastically.

Ms Moon looked at her cheekily. "You do look like a model" It said undeniably flirty with her signature wink.

"You're really not gonna answer me, do you?" Irene hates flirt people.

"Oh c'mon, Bae... This is your last day in my company, don't make me feel bad"

"Yeah. And I'm glad this is my last day, I am still having doubt of how did I survived my three years with you"

Ms Moon rolled her eyes. "Don't lie. I know you're glad coz you gonna be with your long time crush—"

"Stop"

"Your very very long time crush—"

"I said stop"

"The CEO of Bear Bear Entertainment Modeling Company—"

"Moon Byul Yi, can you shut up?"

"Kang Seulgi~" Ms Moon said that with a weird teasing tone.

"Damn you. Go to hell" Irene chose to walk ouy rather than talking to her crazy ass boss.

This is Moon Byul Yi, the CEO of Moon and Sunrise Hotel Company. Everyone thinks she's just a flirt and cheesy homo Casanova. But what if... Everyone discovers her secrets?

——————