The New Cute Member

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Light: Uggggggggh! The alarm!!!
Light get out of his bed and put on his clothes
Alex: LIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!!!! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
Light: OK I'M COMING
Light drags himself downstairs

Jade: Light guess what?
Light: Uhhhh wha?
Zach: A new member is joining the squad!
Drake: You might get something out of it to! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Light: Oh be quiet!
Alex: She should be here any minute, but me and Jade have to go to an convention soon so you, Drake, and Zach will see her first okay!
Light: o k
Jade: We are gonna go now, but she should be here at max 1 hour so get ready!!!!

1 Hour Later
*Ding dong*

Light: I'll go get it!

Light gets himself off the couch and limps himself to the door! Light has completely forgot about the new member until he touched the door handle! He opens the door and see a beautiful orange haired girl outside!

Charli: Omg Hi!!!!!!

Light looked at blushing madly! Charli was so alluring to Light! He smooth silky hair, for perfect clear skin, her adorable smile, and her scent! She smelt like she was attacked by roses! Light just want to take Charli and just take her everywhere he went!!!

Zach: Hello! You must be Charli!
Charli: Yes oh yes I am!
Drake: Why come on in!
Charli: Oh why thanks!

Light sits on the couch. Drake goes take Charli inside as well and tell her to sit on the couch! Charli decided to sit right next to Light!
Light seems like he is gonna die inside!!!

Zach: So make yourself comfy! I'll go get a glass of water for you!
Charli: Okay Thanks!

A few moments passed and Charli and Light are all alone!

Light: uhhhh so wanna do something?
Charli: Like what?
Light: How about we go compliment each other! I like to do that with new people!
Charli: I would love to do that!
Light: You look very enchanting today! :D
Charli: Hmmmmm! Thanks! You look pretty cute too!

Light gets confused and just says random stuff

Charli: You are extremely cute!, and you look very strong!

Charli is a can be a very delicate person so when she says strong to Light it would be strong for her!

Light: Well uhhhhh I Uhhhhh
Charli: So tell me! Are you dating anybody?
Light: Noooooo.......
Charli: Hmmm! That makes 2 people!!! (She says)

Charli leans her head in a bit winking at Light! Light gets flustered a bit but he lays his head in as well! They both make it as far as to make their noses touch! Charli leans forward for a soft and tender kiss while light just waits to get his first kiss that was not from his family! Until they heard a photo snap!

Light: DRAKE WHAT THE HECK
Charli: what was that
Drake: oooh look who have some valuable information now!!!!
Light: Drake delete that and you won't get into any trouble
Charli: It's not what it looks like!!!
Drake: I'll burn it if you guys do what I say for the rest of tomorrow!
Light: ok fine!
Drake: ok! First thing is.....

Cliffhanger!!!! So if you wanna comment down below something you would want Light and Charli to do together! This is Super cute!