1

It was 3rd of December, I still remember that day like it was yesterday. We were laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, talking about shit like we always do.
"Never have i ever...."- You said while thinking.
"Shoplifted?"
"Never."-I answered.
"Whaaat?"- You said as you put your finger down.
"You're literally so boring sometimes...I'm going to take you to the store and teach you how to shoplift."- You finished as you sat down.
"I don't want to get in trouble."- I said frowning.
You looked at me and giggled.
"I would be in jail if it weren't for you."- You said smirking.

I jumped out of bed and told you to come with me. You probably thought we were going to the store, but we ended up just going to the roof. Growing up we loved going to the roof and hanging out there, especially at night, it was our escape from the world. On the way there you grabbed two diet coke cans from the kitchen.

As we sat there looking up to the stars in a very calming silence. All we could hear were crickets and the sound of the wind. I don't know what you were thinking about, but i was thinking about you. I hated admitting it but i liked you. A lot. But it felt wrong. I didn't know how to say it or even demonstrate it.

I got chills and i showed you my arms because my hair was spiky. You gave me your Ragstock 80s sweater without hesitation.
"Are you sure you don't want it?"- I asked before receiving it.
"No. I'm not cold."-You answered.
I put it on and you looked at me like you have never looked at me before.
"You look good on that. Better than me, even."- You said while smiling
"Oh shut up..."- I said sarcastically modeling the sweater i had on.

We didn't say anything after wards. The silence was comforting and it felt like we didn't have to say anything.

We were really close. I turned my eyes around more than a couple of times to see what you were looking at. Then i just turned my head and stared at you. You turned your head around to face me.
"What?"- You said chuckling.
I didn't answer. Your eyes moved from my lips to my eyes back and forth as your face got closer to mine.
You then grabbed me by my nape and pushed me into a kiss. I wasn't expecting that. I felt this spark inside my stomach. I had this euphoric feeling for a couple of seconds while trying to process what was happening.

Then you pushed away. And just looked at me scared, as if i did something wrong. I was worried.
"I'm sorry."- You said in a numb voice while getting up and leaving.
"Wait!"- I said as you rushed off.
I felt horrible. I spent that whole weekend asking myself what i did wrong.

It didn't make sense to me.

Heather - Conan Grayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें