Part 9

Jonah frowned and was about to say something when His assistant interrupted him and said "I'm sorry to interrupt sir but we found him" Jonah's and the boys's heads snapped up and Jonah went stiff for a while, only for a while until this evil smile made it to his face.   Y/N looked at him kind of scared and confused. Who was the guy they were talking about and why did they need to find him. "J" she asked. Jonah's head snapped down to look at her "Dont worry angel just rest ok" he said. "But dad-" Melanie was cut off by Jonah saying "Melanie, you can play with Y/N later let her rest for a bit, go with Jenny (his assistant)ok" Jonah said to Melanie and then kissed the top of her  head. Melanie pouted and said "ok but promise I can play dress up with her later" Jonah was about to say something when Y/N cut him off "of course we are Melanie" Melanie grinned  and then ran to Jenny. "Bye     Y/N see you later" she says and was carried out of the room by Jenny. Y/N laughed and laid back down in her hospital bed. "J-" she cut herself off when she looked up and saw that him nor the boys were there. She sighed and hopped into bed. "Please god don't let anything happen to them" she whispered before drifting to sleep.

"Where is he" he screamed as he walked into the office. The employees scrambled all around the place while Jonah stormed upstairs into his office, with the boys right behind him. He slammed the door open and saw that there was three guys sitting on the side. Their heads snapped up and flinched away when they saw Jonah's angry expression. "WHERE IS HE" He screamed. The three guys jumped a bit and squealed a bit and then went quite. Jonah breathes out harshly and then said "I won't ask again where is-" he was cut off by the guy at the end speaking. "He's at a warehouse on the other side of town" The guys said it very softly but somehow Jonah managed to hear it. He smiled an evil smile again and then said "gather the guys, it's playtime" he said and then walked out of the office outside to his car. Oh Mario you messed with the wrong Mafia boss, now it's playtime, Jonah said to himself in his head. He smirked to himself and then pulled out rod the parking lot and headed to his warehouse to ready up.

Playtime is a another word for war in Jonah's dictionary. He taught his people his own language so if an enemy ever attacked them they would have a secret language. Playtime was created when Melanie was stolen from Jonah once from a rival. In the end everyone involved in stealing Melanie was found dead in a ditch. Now it's happening again. Let's see how this one  ends.