𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼⋆☆

Começar do início

Yugi sighed as he made his way to a room, it's doors itched with stunning designs of freshly bloomed flowers. His fingers wrapped around the cold, dusty doorknob and twisted it before pulling on the door, revealing a beautiful room. There was a large balcony where bright blue roses bloomed freely and stunningly, a sheer creme colored curtain obstructed the view that the breath-taking space had to offer in order to provide a level of privacy. A large queen sized bed sat facing the balcony, the white wood was itched with the same exact designs as the door and the blankets on the bed were the silkiest, softest, and thickest blankets imaginable. The room had many other things all around it; a large white vanity decorated with what looked like mermaid scales, a small shelf with thousands of the prettiest and rarest potted flowers in existence, and plushies of simplistic pink bunnies and Daikons that of which were placed strategically all around the room.

Like the throne this room too was for someone who currently couldn't occupy it.

Sometimes Amane would spend all of his time in the room, thinking about the girl he longed to see. He himself took the responsibility of taking care of the flowers in the room, and when he looked at the flowers and inhaled their scent all he thought of was her. The creme and teal adorning the room and everything else Amane had made in advanced reminded him of the girl of whom he loved with all of his heart, in this life and the last.

He couldn't help but tear up when he thought of the chances that his woman was already swept off of her feet by another man. Yugi took a deep breath as he tried to get his mind off of his troubling thoughts and he simply shut the door, planting a small kiss on the wood before leaving. 

As Amane found himself walking back to his lonely throne room, a tall man with black and white hair wearing a a rich purple turtle neck underneath a white suit coated in patches of roughly cut amethysts and lepidolites slowly walked in the prince's direction. 

"Tsuchigomori...is there something that needs to be brought to my attention?" Yugi spoke as he watched the man readjust his glasses with frames made out of amethysts. 

He only smoothed out the creases in his black gloves before speaking, "A noble from the Kamome kingdom has requested to speak with you."

Amane's eyes lit up at the familiar name, "Well, what for?"

"She wishes to discuss something regarding what she claims to be private matters, though it doesn't seem she was sent by the princess of her land, rather she came on her own accord." 

Yugi sighed slightly, discouraged by that last sentence, "It must be a suitor...very well then. Tell Akane to let her in. Let's get this over with."

Tsuchigomori nodded before turning around and walking towards the grand entrance where a boy with ginger hair stood poised and on guard. Amane made his way to his golden and red throne, peering out the white tinted windows to look at the people within the village.

Amane watched a young girl with long brown hair tied in twintails, a hair ornaments that resembled the hands of a clock at the ends of her hair, and dark turquoise eyes walking through the village. She appeared to wear three layers of clothing: a dark blue outer coat with a hood, a brown-colored garment with a reddish trim in a diamond pattern, and a frilly long-sleeved white dress underneath. Beside her was an old man with a long braided beard, a mustache, and slicked-back hair wearing a long dark cloak with a hood, which is light-colored with a pattern of small triangles on the inside.

The prince smiled as he watched the familiar faces walk together throughout the town like father and daughter, "It seems Mirai-tan and Kako-sama are having a nice day..."