One (It's all over)

.

I nervous tried to get my tie right after the fifth time as I'm nervous I'm on my wedding day.

While I was freaking out Damien walked in and chuckled a bit about my overly agitated behavior. He sauntered over to me and proceeded to help me with my tie. I sighed in relief. He put his hand on my shoulder with a smile and stated "Alright, you should go see your wife before the wedding!". We planned on me seeing my wife before the wedding. So, we get to get all of the emotionally stuff out of the way.

I nodded and started to walk to her dressing room.

I walked past her bridesmaid but one of them jumped up to distract me for some reason, "Y/n, hii~.." she nervously chuckled out as she tried to do a seductive pose. I just rolled my eyes and walked past her.

She quickly explained "no, no!". She grabbed my arm to stop me which annoyed me that she was trying to stop me for some reason.

I pushed her off and walked to the door and instantly knew why she was trying to stop me. I looked over to her bridesmaid and said "Tell her the wedding is over." And just walked off back to Damien.

I slammed the door where Damien and Jessica was at -my two childhood best friend- which alarmed them.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Jessica asked as she jumped up from the stool she was sitting on.

"I wented to the dressing room and hear her moaning her cousin's name." I explained surprisingly calmly; probably because my life just went in flames very quickly.

Damien quickly turned his head in surprise, "What the fuck??!" He yelled in surprise and I nodded. The two of them tried to comfort me in such a sad moment in my life. While Damien and I were talking Jessica went out and told all the guests that the wedding is canceled.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry!" Jenny -my now Ex wife- apologized to me with a apologetic voice, she got on her knees and clasped her hands together to pray I take her back but I just shook my head "No.". I kinda wished I said more that day but I was too lost to say anything.

~One year later~

I'm Y/n L/n the son of a successful businessman. I went to college a year ago and dropped out and started a small business with the money given to me.

Once I had everything: A soon to be wife, almost had a college degree, but that was token away from me.

All of it, because of that bitch!

Now, some lady I found at a bar just left my room from last night as I just slumped in bed. "Call me~" The Burnett said as she left my room. I just rolled my eyes as i flipped through my phone, I seen a text from Jessica in my phone.

Jessica: Damien asked if you wanted to go to a bar with us tonight?

I sighed and wondered if I even wanted to get out of bed but I finally decided.

Y/n: yeah, I'll go.

I sat my phone down and slowly pulled myself out of bed while not wearing anything to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm probably going to regret this.

.

.