When the man saw Su Anan coming out, he immediately went forward to welcome him.

“Uncle Chen.”

Su Anan raised her head in surprise. Why did the Uncle Chen come to the Su Family?

The Su Family looked at the sudden appearance of the Uncle Chen, and then looking at his age, he was in his fifties, so he guessed that this must be the Mr. Gu.

The Mr. Gu was just like that, he was really an old man! Su Zihan looked at Su Anan in disdain, and heard Su Anan call out: Uncle Chen.

Isn’t this Mr. Gu? She was Su Anan’s adulterer.

Yes, he is Su Anan’s adulterer!

Su Zihan said in a stern voice, “Su Anan, you are really bold. Not only did you carry Gu Mocheng to find a man, you even brought him to your home.”

“What are you doing?” Do you want Gu Mocheng to attack us? “

Jiang Mei followed and helped Su Zihan. An An, how can you be so ignorant! No matter how dissatisfied you are with Gu Mocheng, you are still someone of another family. If the Gu family finds out that you have a man outside, it will harm your father and Su Family. “

Seeing Su Anan not saying a word, Jiang Mei looked at Su Hua.

The Uncle Chen did not pay attention to Su Zihan and Jiang Mei’s clamoring, “Madam, Mister is here to bring you home.”

With that, Su Anan looked at the last remaining Lincoln, the window of the car was closed, and she could not see the person inside clearly, but Su Anan was sure that Gu Mocheng was inside.

My lady? Sir?

And this name made Su Hua’s eyes light up, was it Gu Mocheng?

“Is it the Mr. Gu?” Su Hua said, as he looked at the carriage at the end.

As he said that, he moved past the bodyguards in front of him and headed towards Gu Mocheng who was behind him.

Jiang Mei and Su Zihan were also curious to death. They raised their necks, wanting to see what Gu Mocheng looked like.

Su Zihan must be some kind of beer belly, with a bald head or something. If she was looking at Gu Mocheng, why didn’t she get off the car?

Su Hua had only walked a few steps when he was stopped by Gu Mocheng’s men. Su Hua could only look at Uncle Chen behind him.

“Mr. Gu is here? , please come to my house. ” Su Hua said fawningly to the Uncle Chen with a face full of smiles.

This face was completely different from the face he had shown to Su Anan earlier.

Uncle Chen did not return to Su Hua’s room, and instead said to Su Anan: “Madam, let’s go home.”

When Su Anan heard the word “home”, her eyes turned red.

She followed the Uncle Chen to the car at the end. If not for Gu Mocheng’s sudden appearance, she would have been beaten to a miserable state today.

The Uncle Chen ignored Su Hua, making him feel embarrassed. Even a servant of the Gu family gave him a hard time? And Su Anan!

“Director Su.” When Uncle Chen was halfway there, he turned around, “Our husband said that if you want to talk about the company, please go to Gu’s.”

Hearing that, Su Hua’s face immediately revealed a smile, “Okay, okay, I will go to Gu’s tomorrow.”

He imagined that once he went to the Gu’s, he would be able to talk about cooperation with Gu Mocheng. If Gu Mocheng could take out the money to invest in his project, he would definitely be able to earn a large amount of money.

“Right, there’s one more thing.” Uncle Chen did not leave immediately. He looked at Su Hua, then at Su Zihan and Jiang Mei.

Madam was their close relative, yet they were so heartless.

“Sir, may I ask what is the matter with the injury on our Madam’s face?”

The moment he finished speaking, no one expected that the Uncle Chen would stop and ask about this, no, Gu Mocheng had come to the Su Family to ask about this.

Su Hua felt very awkward, he looked at Su Anan, wanting him to tell him not to pursue the matter, but Su Anan kept her head low and did not speak.

Su Anan knew that Gu Mocheng was here to stand up for him. She wasn’t such a fool as to act like a saint.

Seeing that Su Anan did not speak, Su Hua became anxious. Seeing that Gu Mocheng was bringing people here, she had to investigate the matter of Su Anan getting slapped in the face.

After hitting Su Anan, he also made her move. After thinking for a moment, he even pushed Su Zihan out.

“It’s normal for kids to cause trouble!”

“Kids?” Uncle Chen laughed coldly. So, the slap on the face of our lady is hers. “

“Director Su, no one told you that slapping our wife is slapping our husband’s face.”