C42 The Mr. Gu is here

“Su Anan!” Su Hua was enraged, she threw the cup in front of him onto the ground, he looked at the shattered cup on the ground, then looked at Su Anan’s cold and detached face, the cup should have been smashed into Su Anan’s face.
He made her be shameless, made her steal people behind Gu Mocheng’s back.

Su Anan didn’t want to fall out with Su Hua, and sshe didn’t want to be the enemy of Su Hua. But when Su Hua heard his say a few words, he felt that she had gone out to steal from Gu Mocheng behind his back.

He didn’t even give her a chance to explain.

Su Hua had always treated her like this, but she had already become numb to it. If not for elder sister, she would not have stayed here to listen to Su Hua’s lesson.

“How dare you glare at me!” Seeing Su Anan raise her head and look at him indifferently, Su Hua spoke in a stern voice.

He didn’t like the way Su Anan looked at him. She was just like his wife in the past, as if saying that all of this was his fault, his conscience and dog lungs.

He admitted that with the current achievements of the Su’s, he couldn’t not rely on his wife’s help. So he remembered her kindness, and when he was with Jiang Mei, he didn’t ask for a divorce either.

What was there to be unsatisfied about? He had to bear the risk of offending the Jiang Family and he also insisted on marrying her, but she had to divorce him.

“I will beat you to death today.” While he said that, Su Hua searched the hall for whips and the like.

Su Anan knelt and did not move, she thought, Oh no, oh no, she’s going to get beaten up again.

Fortunately, she had added an extra sweater inside when she went out, so she could call without pain.

Su Hua didn’t spend too much effort to find the whip; he had already prepared it for Su Anan before she arrived.

“Su Anan, listen up. No matter how ugly Gu Mocheng is, even if he can’t, you better stay at the Gu household! “

“Come with me to the Jiang Family to kneel down and apologize!”

As Su Hua spoke, he held the whip and swung it down towards Su Anan. The sound of cars and brakes could be heard outside the door, it didn’t seem to be a car.

The people in the house looked out the window and saw that there were several cars parked outside Su Family, blocking the entrance.

Su Hua and Jiang Mei looked at each other.

Old Lady Jiang?

Seeing the scene before them, they knew that the person who had arrived was a huge figure. They couldn’t care less about ‘torturing’ Su Anan as the two of them walked out.

Su Zihan was walking behind Jiang Mei. She saw that she had only been hit once and was no longer as happy as before.

“Su Anan, just you wait.”

She proudly said that when her grandmother or uncle came over, she would make Su Anan suffer even more.

Su Anan was the last to leave. Luckily, the people outside had enough time to leave, so she was not hit.

There were a few luxury cars parked outside the Su Family. The few cars in the front opened and men in black suits walked out.

Then a man in his fifties stepped out of the last car.

He walked to the entrance of the Su Family and stopped in his tracks.

“Who are you?” The patriarch of the family, Su Hua, saw the strange man that suddenly appeared and asked.