C40 Kneel down before me

The Uncle Chen at the side saw the corner of Gu Mocheng’s mouth raised into a smile, and thought to himself that ever since Madam Ye had arrived, the number of times Mister had returned had increased, and his mood had improved.
Ten years ago, the incident caused a great emotional trauma to her husband. Everyone in the family thought that her husband would never be able to get married in this lifetime. Now, though she is young, she is a good match for mister.

“Uncle Chen, the dishes made today are very delicious.” Su Anan was eating a hot steamed bun and drinking the porridge in her bowl.

The Uncle Chen laughed and asked Su Anan, “Does the Madam know how to cook?”

Cooking? Su Anan wouldn’t, it wasn’t that she hadn’t done it before, it was that she wouldn’t. When her sister went crazy and was locked in the top floor, Su Anan took the chance to let Su Anan work since no one was there to protect him. Su Anan was not so obedient as to let her wash the clothes. She just poured in half a bag of the washing liquid. As for cooking, she messed up the kitchen and almost burnt Su Family. It was not on purpose, but because she did not know how to cook.

But when Uncle Chen asked her in front of Gu Mocheng, if she said no, would Gu Mocheng have any objections? In any case, there were many servants in the Gu family, and Gu Mocheng rarely came back to eat.

“Madame is truly virtuous.” The Uncle Chen praised.

Gu Mocheng looked at Su Anan following what the Uncle Chen said, but did not say anything.

Su Anan guiltily continued to eat breakfast.

Damn it, sister!

She thought of the Su Family, thought of her elder sister, and abruptly stood up.

Last night, she didn’t even greet Su Hua once before she left the Su Family. Jiang Shengxu was bitten by Whitey again, maybe Su Zihan and Jiang Mei framed her in front of Su Hua.

Su Anan thought in her heart, she had already stood up and walked out the door, under Uncle Chen’s surprised gaze, she turned to Gu Mocheng who was sitting down, and said: “Um, I have urgent matters, let’s go outside.”

With that said, Su Anan ran out of the restaurant and headed towards the Gu household’s main entrance.

“Sir.” Seeing that Su Anan had left, the Uncle Chen turned to ask Gu Mocheng.

Gu Mocheng stared at Su Anan’s figure absentmindedly, and did not say a word.

“Madam may be in a hurry, but she is usually very obedient.” Uncle Chen said as he looked at Gu Mocheng’s cold face.

Gu Mocheng put down the coffee cup in his hand, flicked his fingers on the table and said to Uncle Chen indifferently, “Arrange the car, and come out with me.”

Where was she going? Gu Mocheng could guess. Thinking about how she was drugged in Su Family last night, Gu Mocheng’s face darkened again. There were some things that he needed to do with the Su Family, otherwise, he would think his people were easy to bully.

From the initially joyful anticipation, Su Hua’s expression darkened after the banquet. The guests left one after another, he and Jiang Mei saw the guests off.

What made him even angrier was that Jiang Shengxu had gotten injured in Su Family, and he and Jiang Mei got people sent to the hospital and got scolded by Old Lady Jiang.

From Su Zihan and Jiang Shengxu’s words, she knew that Su Anan wanted to hook him up. Jiang Shengxu had no interest in her, she only let that dog of hers bite Jiang Shengxu.

It must be because Su Anan couldn’t stand Gu Mocheng’s looks and couldn’t stand being a widow, so she shifted her attention to Jiang Shengxu.

Her face had been completely thrown away by Su Anan.

Asking her to invite Gu Mocheng here, Gu Mocheng definitely did not promise her to come here. She was deceiving him.

He called Su Anan. Su Anan’s phone was connected, but she did not pick up.

In such a night, he was angered by Su Anan to the point that she couldn’t sleep.

These two things made Su Anan so angry that she wanted to beat someone up. If Su Anan was in front of him right now, he would definitely slap him on the face.

When the car arrived at Su Family, Su Anan ran in anxiously as she knocked on the door and gasped for breath.

It was not because she was worried that Su Hua would hit her, but because he did not appear last night and cause Su Hua to lose face. If Su Hua could not find her, he would take revenge on his elder sister.

Furthermore, Jiang Shengxu was bitten by a Whitey, so she did not know how Su Zihan and Jiang Mei messed up her situation in front of Su Hua, but the Jiang Family would also look for her to settle their scores.

She was so scared, they couldn’t deal with her, they were bent over their sister.

A person as good as big sister was already driven mad by Su Hua. Any more injuries would be more painful than scraping her flesh.

The moment Su Anan entered the door, she felt the stifling atmosphere in the entire Su Family. She did not care about being beaten or scolded, and quickly walked in.

Because of what happened last night, Su Hua didn’t sleep a wink, and because of Jiang Shengxu, the precious young master in the hands of the Jiang Family, he couldn’t fall asleep either. As they talked on the sofa, no one wanted to talk.

Su Anan entered, and fury filled Su Hua’s face.

“Su Anan, where did you go last night?” Su Hua said angrily.

Su Anan looked at the furious Su Hua, then raised his head and looked upstairs. He lowered his head and said apologetically, “Father, I’m sorry.

Su Anan was not satisfied with Su Anan’s explanation. He stared at her coldly, “What happened?!”

It sounded to him like Su Anan was lying to him.

Su Anan did not want Gu Mocheng to come to Su Family, so it was better to not see him.

Su Anan bit her lips, raised her head and looked at Jiang Mei. She had been drugged and almost fell into Jiang Shengxu’s hands.

It was possible that Jiang Mei had already told him that she was the one who snatched Jiang Shengxu away.

In Su Hua, everything she said were lies.

Jiang Mei noticed that Su Anan was looking at her, and only after Jiang Shengxu had taken the medicine did she know about it.

It was also because she told Jiang Shengxu and Su Zihan not to mention anything about taking the medicine, that she firmly believed that Su Anan had taken Jiang Shengxu away, and allowed the dog she brought to bite people randomly.

“Kneel!” Su Hua bellowed.

He thought that Su Anan was opposed to him and was not willing to kneel down. Just as she was about to go over and beat him up, Su Anan kneeled on the ground first.

Kneeling, just kneel. She will definitely suffer today. She had no choice but to kneel, just like how she didn’t want to replace Su Zihan and had no choice but to marry Gu Mocheng.

Su Hua had a chess piece that threatened her, his eldest daughter!

“You!” Su Anan had kneeled down so quickly, but at the same time, she was furious.

No matter what, Su Anan was wrong!

“How can I have such a shameless daughter like you!” Su Hua scolded angrily, “He actually went to steal the Young Master Jiang Er.”

“You won’t be able to hook up with me. Let your dog bite.”

Bite? The Whitey was obviously biting a beast. Su Anan raised the corner of her mouth and ridiculed in her heart. It was just as she had thought, that when Jiang Shengxu drugged her, she had snatched him away.

Without even looking at Jiang Shengxu’s face, it was obvious that she was suffering from kidney deficiency. Was it really necessary for her to leave the handsome and powerful Gu Mocheng behind and run off to seduce the worst looking Jiang Shengxu?