𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

(Continuing from last chapter)

Jungkook and Taehyung were happily playing in his room when all of a sudden a small voice through the door yelled "TAE TAE"

The boys both looked at each other before Taehyung stood up opening the door to see Jin standing there holding little Y/n.

"She was freaking out because you had your door locked and she couldn't get in" Jin stated sitting Y/n on the ground.

Jungkook sat there staring at the little girl. He may be young but he knows a pretty girl when he sees one.

Y/n looked over at Jungkook all of a sudden a big smile showed up on her face. Running over to Jungkook she jumped into his arms over the moon to see one of her favorite people.

"Kookie" that nickname and little voice. She had him wrapped around her finger. Y/n had everyone including her older brothers wrapped around her finger. One word or command they would do it in a heartbeat.

"Is it okay if she plays with you both? I have to finish my homework." Jin asked looking at the two boys who both nodded happily.

Hours passed as the three of them all played together when Jungkooks parents walked into the room.

"Come one kook is getting late we have to get going now" Mr. Jeon said. Jungkook looked up at his dad with his doe eyes pouting.

"No buddy this isn't going to work this time" Jungkook let out a sigh of defeat. Standing up Jungkook grabbed his backpack and looked at Taehyung and Y/n waving goodbye.

Jungkook hates it when he has to leave the Kim's. Especially when he has to leave Y/n.