Chapter 2

Emily’s POV:

Josh and I arrive at the school and I look at my IPhone for the time and its 7:45 school doesn't start till 8! “Josh its 7:45 we are 15 minutes early what in the world?! You said we were going to be late you nick-com-poop (A/N Though that would be funny)!" I say through clenched teeth. "Well how else am I going to get you here on time? I don't want to repeat another grade!" Josh says. Yeah you heard right Josh was held back a year when he was in 9th grade he thought he was a "big-shot". He skipped classes, partied and etc. so he was held back.

"Whatever." I say as I get out of his car and walk up to the school. Suddenly I get this weird chill through-out my body. I feel like I am being watched. I take a glance to see who is around me and don't see anyone looking suspicious, and then I notice a guy wearing all black with a black flat bill hat. I also observe that he has some tattoos. Maybe I am a little too tired today for school it’s not like anyone would really stalk me. We are talking about me. I get out my phone and text Josh.

*Text Convo*

From: Me To: The Annoying Bro

Hey I am not feeling well I am going to walk home cya at home

From: The Annoying Bro To: Me

Sure but keep me updated I will also stop by ur classes on lunch and get ur work bye

*Text Convo End*

Maybe I should also text Mia because I know she will think I got kidnapped or someone killed me.

*Text Convo*

From: Me To: That BFF That Kills Me

Hey I am not feeling well so I am skipping

From: That BFF That Kills Me To: Me

Kk text me went u get home bye

*Text Convo End*

I put my IPhone in my pocket and start walking home. I know this short cut home that cuts out 2 miles of having to walk next to cars on a busy and major road but the bad part of that is that it goes through an alley. Oh well I would rather go through the alley then get hit by a car. (A/N: pic of alley in slide thingy)

When I finally get to the alley my plan is to go through quickly and quietly. About half way through the alley I hear footsteps behind me "cump" "clank", "cump""clank". I started to speed up and so do the footsteps.

I am about 2 feet away until I am at the end of the alley and can call for help, when suddenly I am slammed into the wall of the alley...

************************

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER(500 WORDS)

hey peeps so i took my biology exam on friday so i am done with that class(hopefully) and i can write more on here i get out of school early this week cause exams so.........UPDATES SOON LIKE MAYBE ONE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye peeps