Thinking.

3RD PERSON VIEW

Alois stared silently at his lover who was sleeping peacefully beside him. He sighed and smiled gently as he cautiously stroked Ciels cheek, being careful not to wake him up.
'Ciels so cute hehe.'
He thought to himself, what did he do to deserve this little boy.
Ciel may act tough and act 10x his age, but on the inside is just a hurt,fragile child who went through more than he should have.
Ciel stirred in his sleep,
"Mmh...alois, I...love..you." He said in his sleep.
This made alois giggle and blush slightly, he considered himself the luckiest person alive.
After staring at Ciel for a few minutes he figured that he should go to sleep, so that's what he did. He closed his eyes, drifting off into dreamland, hugging his boyfriend close to him.

In Sebastians Quarters.(He is also at the Trancy Manor btw)

"Young master certainly has grown to like Earl Trancy...hm..."
He said whilst getting changed into a black top and shorts.
He was against the idea of his young lord being in love with someone, it's not because he disliked 'love' or anything like that. It's because he was simply worried for his young master as he knew he would one day disappear from this earth. He knew he would one day consume his soul. He would one day end this young boys life. Now what would Earl Trancy do when Lord Phantomhive dies, would Ciel resist Sebastian in attempt to stop him from eating his soul? Will he go back on the contract? He couldn't find the answer to those questions and simply giggled and did his usual smirk.
'Well this turned out to be one hell of a journey.'

IN THE MORNING

Ciel had woken up earlier than Alois, so he decided to get changed. He then realised he couldn't move, Alois was straddling him so he wouldn't get out of bed. Alois stirred.
"Mmm...Ciel, stay for 5 more minutes..." Alois said before going back to sleep and tightening his grip on Ciel.
He sighed.
"I guess I have no choice then." And with that he went back to bed.

AN HOUR LATER

"Cielllllllll~ it's time to wake up love~" Alois cheerfully said, he was now wide awake and dressed.
Ciel just groaned and got up.
Alois dragged Ciel out of bed and dressed him up in his usual clothes.
"Did you really have to dress me...I could have done it myself Alois." He said whilst blushing ever so slightly.
Alois giggled.
"Hehe, well you're my lover! There's no need to be shy!" He said holding both of Ciels hands and doing a closed eye smile.
They both stopped their chatting and decided to go have breakfast.

————————————————————
Sorry this chapter took long and that it's short. I've been kind of down lately and I've been feeling sort of sick, so yeah sorry! The next chapter may also be very late, I don't know what to do really and feeling like this really isn't helping.
Sorry again!
Love you all ❤️ stay strong 💪🏼 bye bye xx (I also haven't re read this so sorry if there is a few mistakes.)