P R I S O N E R S

Start from the beginning

A large explosion was heard from the main floor. The walls shattered and broke from its foundation. Richard protected Ms. Ward from the pieces of ceiling that crashed down.

"My word," Annebeth muttered, "Now, what could that be?"
"Annebeth Ward! By the Council of the Underworld you are under arrest," A woman shouted.
"Blasted! Richard, get those brats out for here and I'll handle these Hunters," Annebeth chuckled.
"As you wish," Richard raced away.

Annebeth walked toward the door and saw five hunters. She smirked and chuckled as she started to turn into a human like spider creature. Terrifying.

"I'll send you back to the underworld when I'm done devouring your corpse!"
"William, now!" Cathy shouted.
"Vincula haeream" William shouted.
"Hisss! You think these pathetic chains will hold me!?" Annebeth spat, "Have a stronger demon handle me."
"Tele encampus!" William shouted.

Meanwhile, Richard went to revive the children and take them to a secret location. They're hands were tied with ropes as they walked with Richard.

"Where are you taking us now?" Mabel asked.
"Somewhere else where no one will find you," Richard explained, "They figure out that you are here and want you."
"What..." Dipper hissed.
"They'll do worse things to you than us," Richard finally smiled.
"I'm scared," Mabel muttered to Dipper.
"It'll be okay," Dipper told Mabel, "We'll be okay."

Richard heard footsteps above from them. Dipper held Mabel's hand as best as he could. Richard was too busy listening to footsteps to noticed what Dipper was doing.

He started to untie the ropes around Mabel's wrist. Mabel nodded no, but Dipper nodded yes. He knew that this would be there only chance to escape. The only chance to go back to their normal lives or what they have of it.

Mabel went along with running because she knew that they'll never get another chance like this. They both still had some Hope even if it was a little. As Richard walked ahead the twins slowly stepped away and began to race away. Richard heard their footsteps and went after the twins.

Mabel and Dipper haven't eaten anything in weeks, but they needed the little energy they had left to run. Dipper looked back for a second and saw Richard grow extra legs.... spider legs. He grabbed Mabel's hand and ran faster with her.

"The stairs!" Mabel cried.

They raced up the stairs and closed the door and placed something to lock it. Richard kept banging on the door and punching the thick wood. They cheered and embraced one another. It didn't last long as they one of the spider legs go through the door.

They both ran away and tried to find an exit to this place. They cheered and shouted that they were finally free. They jumped and raced through the halls. They both froze as they saw Annebeth but as a massive spider.

"Get back here you little brats!" Annebeth screamed.
"Run!"

They heard other voices and tried not to bump into anyone else. Mabel pulled Dipper the opposite direction because she saw someone else. They lost the man but Annebeth was still following them. One second she was there and the other she was gone.

The twins split up as they Richard bloody and bruised coming towards them. Riehard followed Dipper until he was at a dead end. Dipper stepped back and saw a broke table leg on the floor. He grabbed it and started to threaten Richard.