𝖲1 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 ) 𝖤𝖯 9

Start from the beginning

Mr. Aizawa looked across the class and began the instruction for today. "Let's get down to business. Our first tasks will decide your future."

I tensed up and my eyes went wide for a moment, is it another Quirk test?

"You all need to pick a class representative." I relaxed in my chair. Oh good, just normal school stuff!

Immediately after that, everyone started suggesting themselves to be class representative. Taking this role would mean extra work for them, but in the process you can show how good of a leader you are and get noticed by agencies.

Personally, that role is too much work for me. I mean don't get me wrong, I bet its super fun but that extra work doesn't sound attracting! I can barely get to school on time. I just sat back in my chair and watch the class talk over each other, which was pretty fun to watch not gonna lie.

"Silence everyone please!" Iida shouted over everyone, getting their attention in the process. I looked over at him with a curious expression.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to chose our leader!" He aggressively raised his arm in the air.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you." The class muttered.

Honestly, I was pretty intrigued by his speech.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari questioned.

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Tsuyu said with a finger up to her mouth.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida directed his attention toward Mr. Aizawa, asking him if this was the best way.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." He said while zipping himself up into his sleeping bag and fell to ground.

So inspiring.

After everyone turned in their votes, they were then written on the board. And for a second I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"Huh?!" I yelled out, my eyes already open wide.

How the hell did I get 2 votes?!

"Okay you idiots who voted for him?!" Bakugou stood up from his chair and shouted.

"What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero retaliated. Him and Bakugou began their bickering, while the the rest of the class muttered about the results.

Iida shook in his chair with his fists gripped on top. "I'd fear this would happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose!"

"So you only got one vote, huh?" Yaoyorozu said followed by Sato.

"But you knew it was best to vote for yourself, right? What were you tryin' to prove here Iida?"

All I could do was massage my temples and try not freak out, who the fuck would even vote for me? I didn't even vote for myself!