Chapter Seven - Christmas

"Aww man! I nearly forgot!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Malfoy, stop making googly eyes at the table and do your work!" Severus hissed as he hit Draco over the back of the head with a book. This snapped him back to reality and you chuckled, hair bright yellow, and nearly put too much in your potion.

"Y/n! Pay attention!" Jake grabbed your arm and pulled you away. You both started laughing loudly. Severus stopped next to the two of you.

"S-sorry p-p-professor- we-we can't s-stop!" You giggled out, clutching your stomach. Severus sighed.

"It seems you put a little to much horseradish powder in your potion, go to Madam Pomfrey to sort this out." He gave you a slightly worried look as both you and Jake walked out of the classroom. Once you were both a good distance away you stood up properly and smiled at each other.

"Malloy seemed worried." Jake smiled knowingly at you. You rolled your eyes and fixed up your light pink hair.

"I mean you're not wrong but still, he's my best friend so what do you espec-"

"Y/n! Are you...okay?" He trailed off as he realised you and Jake weren't laughing anymore. "You sly little-"

"Shh!" You shushed him and pulled him and Jake into a side corridor. "Yes, we pretended to accidentally make laughing potion to get out of class." You whispered to him, poking him in the chest. Your hair light red. Jake was trying hard not to laugh at Draco's face, he was partly scared but mostly proud and blushing a little at the fact that he was being pushed around by someone so tiny.

"Y/n." Jake wheezed out. "You are adorable, and-" you glared at him and turned to face him. "Very scary, oh Merlin!" He ran as you chased after him. Draco stood there laughing quietly but stopped immediately when you turned around and ran straight at him. He froze for a second and started stumbling backwards, but it was too late, you tackled him to the ground.

"I'm not cute!" Your hair turned a darker shade of red with some yellow in there. You hit Draco in the shoulder softly, your hair falling in your eyes. Jake lifted you up and you flailed a bit as Draco got up.

"I beg to differ." They both said in unison. "Now I believe it's lunch time." Jake added and put you on the ground. Your hair stayed red as you stood up and sighed, you pushed past Draco and walked ahead a bit, turned around with a wide smile and yellow hair.

"Are you coming or not?" You chuckled as they both looked at each other and scrambled to catch up to you, both of them towering above you. The three of you slipped into the rush of the corridor and walked off to lunch.

============

"Are you kidding me Y/n?! I watched as he ran out of class after you! He was swooning and scared." Terry chuckled and rolled his eyes at your question.

"He looked jealous when I picked you up, man. I swear, if that boy doesn't like you, I owe you 10 galleons!" Jake added and tapped you in the shoulder. 

"Right, well I hope you can uphold that bet, Jake, cause if you can't, I'll make you float into the lake." You chuckled and pulled out your wand. You were quite good at spells surprisingly, although you prefered potions.

"I'd rather you didn't." Jake replied calmly. "Christmas holidays are soon and I would rather not get on the train soaking wet."

"Aww Man! I nearly forgot!" You pouted. "What am I supposed to do? I didnt get uncle Sev a present!"

"He said he needed to get some new viles for potions, and they don't cost to much." Terry answered, giving you a grin.

Heyo, i know i said id publish yesterday but school had me swamped and i completely forgot man, im thinking of making the chapters a bit shorter than before so i can get them out faster, but i wanna know what you guys think, also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS! i never thought id get this far! 

~Adia (Yes i changed my name)