Espio The Chameleon - Part 3

"Like this?" You questioned as you tried to copy the move but falling over.

"Almost" Espio chuckled as he held his hand out for you.

"You're getting there (y/n)! Don't give up" he said happily helping you up.

"I hope so! I'm almost there! Soon I'll be a ninja like you" you smiled, resting your head on Espio's shoulder, making the purple male blush a deep pink.

"You're adorable" you muttered under your breath as you looked up at him, his golden eyes shining under the sunlight

"What did you say?" He asked, looking down at you with a slightly confused look on his face.

"N-nothing! Absolutely nothing!" You practically yelled, a light blush spreading across your cheeks.

"I know you said something (y/n)... Don't try this with me" a small smirk formed across his lips, a scheming look in his eyes.

"Espio?..." You asked, slightly worried about what he would be thinking about.

Suddenly he moved, causing you to fall to the ground with a thud.

"Ouch..." You sigh, looking around to see that Espio had completely disappeared.

As you looked around you saw the male appear in front of you.

"Now... Tell me what you said" he smirked again as he kneeled in front of you.

"Nope... Never!" You crossed your arms and turned your head away.

"Fine then... I guess I'll just have to tickle you then.."

- I had no clue how to put that ^ -

He smiled as he started to tickle you, causing you to kick and punch the air, all whist trying to get away.

"Okay... Okay! I give up... I said you're adorable" you sighed, looking into his golden eyes.

"Well you're more adorable (y/n)" he smiled brightly as he pulled you into a tight embrace.

"I love you" he whispered into your ear.

"I love you too Espio" you whispered back before kissing him lightly on the lips.

------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys!
I hope you enjoyed.

Remember to follow, comment and vote.

Thanks!

- Sophie