Shadow The Hedgehog - Part 2

"Shadow!!! Get out!!" You scream at your black and crimson 'boyfriend' as you push him out the door.

"What about our date?!" He says, frustrated.

"It's cancelled Shadow!!" You shout at him as you finally fully push him out of the door.

"Fine!!" He yells back at you, storming away down the hall from your apartment.

The two of you had a awful argument, much worse than they ever have been before.

--------------------------------
Flash back
-------------------------------

You were walking down the street, you see two shadows in a ally way, of course you pay no attention to it before you hear these few words:

"Oh Shadow, you're soooo good at kissing" a feminine voice sighed from the ally way.

You walked down the ally to see your 'boyfriend' kissing another girl.

"SHADOW?!" You say, dumbfounded by what you had just saw.

"Huh? (Y/N)?! It's not what it looks li-" you cut him off.

"Don't you dare Shadow! Don't say anything!" You yelled, crying as you ran away from him as quickly as you could.

As you ran out you bumped into a familiar blue hedgehog. It was Sonic.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?" He looked at you worried.

"What's he done this time?" He says, concern filling his emerald green eyes.

"H-he, he's c-che, c-chea, cheating on m-me Sonic..." you stuttered at almost every word, your breathing heavy and your eyes clouded from all the tears.

"That bastard... come on, I'll take you to mine" the blue hedgehog took your hand, holding onto it tight.

As he did Shadow emerged from the ally, running toward the two of you.

"Quick, Sonic! I don't want to see him..." you yell, still with sadness in your voice.

----------------------------------
End of flash back
---------------------------------
You could feel the tears rolling down your face as you made your way over to the window and sat down in front of it.

It had just started raining, the grey and black clouds covered the once bright, shining sun.

'Why did it have to rain?...' you think to yourself as a figure catches your eye.

"Is that... Shadow?" You quietly to yourself.

You could see that the rain had already soaked him, his ears were pointed down and his quills were no longer like they usually were.

----------------------------------
In Shadow's case
---------------------------------

'Ugh! I never cheated on her... why would she think that?! When I find out whose done this I swear I'll...'

I continue to walk down the empty road, my whole body drenched from the rain.

I can see her apartment from here... maybe I should go and say sorry, try explain myself.

I've decided, I'm going to turn around and I will get to talk to her!

----------------------------------
In readers case
---------------------------------

The figure that you had now identified as Shadow had turned around, making his way back towards your apartment building.

The tears still rolling down your face, the cold air was hitting you, causing you to start to shiver.

A couple of moments later and you heard a few knocks on the door and then silence before the sound of the key being put in the door and turned.

Slowly the door opened to reveal a wet, cold and upset Shadow.

As fast as he could (and that's pretty fast) Shadow rushed over to you, holding you in his arms.

Tears still streaming from your eyes, you didn't try to push him away but instead you cuddled into him.

His normally fluffy chest was cold and wet, as like the rest of his body.

A few moments if silence passed as the two of you shared a soft embrace.

"You know... (y/n), I'd never cheat on you... I love you" he whispered into your ear before kissing your forehead.

"I know... I love you too Shadow..." you hold on tight to him.

You couldn't stay mad at him.

"Go warm up" you say to Shadow in a monotone voice.

"You'll catch a cold..." you gesture towards the bathroom.

"You're more important (y/n)" he whispers to you yet again, causing you to blush a cherry colour before he softly kisses your lips.

You giggle slightly as the kiss breaks, gesturing towards the bathroom yet again. You didn't want him to be sick.

He rolls his eyes before finally excepting what he had to do.

"well this day didn't go to plan" he chuckles lightly, making you roll your eyes and giggle.

You loved spending time with Shadow, he was yours and only yours.

----------------------------------

I'm sorry guys this is really bad >_< and I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been, well I still am pretty stressed with school right now.

The idea for cheating came from @I_love_SHADOW_ and so did the whole flash back, I only changed a few things c:

I hope you all enjoyed anyway!

Remember to comment, vote and follow!

Thank youuuu <3

- Sophie