chapter one : Result

She likes me . She was leaning forward her eyes closed. OMG She wants to kiss me . I closed my eyes and leaned forward.

CRASH

"Arghhhh" i screamed 

"Dada what's that pillow doing in your mouth"  my sister said giving me evil grin . Great i was dreaming again.

" Nothing , get out i want to sleep " i yelled at her.

"  No " she stated pulling my blankets.

" Yes "

"No , because today is your result ".

"WHAT ? Noooooo" i screamed again. Today was the day which would seal the deal of my life forever. Today is day of my CET results.

I shot up from my bed and searched for my specks. I found them in corner of my room. Just to tell you i have specks doesn't me i am nerd . Though i scored whoomping 80% in my 12th standard . I really don't  know how.

I then searched for my cell which is NOKIA 1100 and found it in my bed.

" Dude today can be your last day with me or we are stuck together for life"

" Dada " my sister called me again.

" What ?" i tried to gave her death glare which i failed of course.

" You are talking with your cell"

" I know " i said and dialled my best friends number.

" Hello " i said loudly in my cell because i was irritated as he didn't answered my first 13 calls.

" namaskar "  a teasing voice came from other side.

" PAKYA HARAMI today is our result how can and how you be so calm" i yelled in my cell.

Suddenly something hit my back .

"Ouch what the ...."

i screamed and got hit again.

" no cursing in my house" my mother said in stern voice and started cleaning my room with the broom with which she hit me earlier.

" Sorry Aai " i said to my mother " just tell me my result Yaar"i said in my cell.

" No just come to my house i will tell you in person" he said suddenly my mother snatched my cell .

" Tell me his result ? "

"Aai" i screamed . She gave me Stop.screaming.or.i.will.kill.you.look.

Then she answered in my cell " ohhh         OK" and ended the call.

"Tell me whats the result Aai" i pleaded to my mother .

" he didn't tell me either , you need to go to his house right now "

"OK , i am going to shower " i said mostly my self .

I knew she knows the result she cant lie to me. All of them were playing with my feelings.

" i hate all of you " i screamed . i was screaming to my image in mirror. i quickly dried myself

 i wore some faded jeans and blue long sleeved shirt. didn't dried or combed my hairs . because i think girls liked it that way. i had my Reebok shoes on.

" Aaai i am going " i said and ran to Pratik's house . that's his name.

did i tell you why i ran instead of taking my new BMW . well i don't have any car and he lives just 2 kms away . Important reason is there lived exactly 20  gorgeous girls between our houses . So just to impress them we run all the way all the time....

i reached his house like in 6 minutes . i know i am quite an athlete.

i stated yelling " PRATIK COME OUT YOU BASTARD "

Then he come out of his front door running towards me followed by Einstein, raunak and Vishal .All of them were happy . they all hugged me tightly and we all fall down . thank god i was standing on lawn.

" you did it YAAR you did it"

Pratik said between hugs he was giving me.

" What ! " i exclaimed " how much did i score ?"

"HUNDRED AND TWENTY" This time Raunak answered .

and hugged them tightly .

Today was the happiest day of my life . Or Not.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

a/n

so this is my first time writing a long story or any kind of story. Till now i used to write boring articles and essays on very hard topics like poverty, corruption etc. i hope you like it. you need to ask me anything you don't understand. i used some local words which i will tell you after you asked . so comment on it and please ask your friends to read it . i want more reads than votes.