Choosing College

first i want to tell you today is my birthday.

reason 1 =>  day after i posted my last chapter my bastard boss a.k.a editor of news paper here give me new assignment.

my subject was increase in rape cases , its effect on victims, on her family and many such complicated things.

it took me whole 10 days to do the research for which i have to go lots of gov offices including police station and what nots.

i have to do whole this things by adjusting my college timing .

it took me another 3 days to write an article .

but that bastard discarded my article so i  got furious and quit the job.

now i am jobless and dont have to write any complicated and realistic and sad articles.

and i am happy.

reason 2  => i was selected as member of college festival organizing commitee .

which is very hectic work. i literally slept in college for two nights .

my department was publicity at first so i have to go to various colleges for it.

and later i was on event management commitee so i have to stay in college .

and events started on march 2 to march 5 ( my birthday ) so i was busy upto afternoon . 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

15 days latter.

We were sitting in pratiks room . 3 lappys on his bed . one in front of me .

plates of pakoras were settled in middle with all kind of chutney"s we like with them.

all of us are food freak. and pakoras are my weak point. once i missed my train just for eating pakoras.

anyway we were here to give our choices for colleges in state based upon our score on line.

every body else gave their choices earlier while i was busy eating.

i have 19 choices . we all decided to choose branch and colleges which most girls preferred.

we were sore loser in girl matter . in my eighteen years of life time i have talked with girls other than my sister would sum up to not more than 4 hrs.

so we all decided to go for bird catching from the first day of our college life.

But i was thinking of only one girl  . i girl i told you about .

and my friends never let me forget her you know what i mean.

i quickly put my choices without thinking much and pressed okay .

i hoped i get my college and branch from my first few choices. 

but as good as my luck can be i got selected for my second choice......

from last . JUST MY LUCK.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

so here' s the next chapter . i  am changing the plot a bit. i think change would be awesome . itss going to be romantic comedy . with some fight scenes in it. any body intrested about knowing the murder i saw a month a go tell me.

comment comment comment