chapter two : Tell the truth

Tell the Truth

we hugged and rolled on floor like donkeys do.after some time later Pratiks mom called us inside for breakfast . His bungalow is huge. biggest plasma TV in our town was nicely hung on huge wall of huge hall. we settled ourselves on sofas. and i started the conversation about their scores.

"whats your score pak...sorry pratik " he hated his pet name pak says it make him feel like pack of cards.

"first swear to god you wont hurt me" he said

"OK" i assured " same goes to all three of you" i told others.

"my score is 188" he mumbled

" OK whats your score Rau..... WHAT 188" i stated in shocked voice and started jumping up and down on cushions i was sitting. i leaped towards him and held him in bone crushing hug.

" can't breath " he said in chocking voice i released him instantly .

" its no big deal"he stated in matter of fact tone.

" no big deal you are going to best college on this score and .."

" i know i know" he he cut me in middle of my talk

"we will discuss this latter"i said " Auntie wheres our Pohe and tea" i asked this to his mother.

If you guys havent ate POHE i swear to god you never had perfect break fast in your life.

His mother is second best person  who can make perfect pohe. First is of course my mom and third one is of course me. yeah i am good cook . i can cook complete dinner for 10 persons in two hours single hand. we will discuss my cooking skill afterwards.

" so Raunak whats your score"

" my score is 180 which is not enough for getting admission in medical college i want so don't jump on me please" he said

" oh ok doctor saab " and i turned towards Vishal and Einstein.

" i got 136 and Mayuresh (Einstein) got 154 " Vishal answered for both of them.

"Great " i sighed ,i was happy for them even though i scored lowest in them while i have potential to score more than all of them. the i scored lowest because i slept during the last paper of our entrance exam due to over exertion but that as  my best nap ever because i slept on shoulders of very popular and hot girl in our town(this is real believe me) .

" Talk about this stuff later first have your breakfast  and you" she said looking at me " go home as soon as you finished you breakfast your mom called " i nodded and attacked on  my breakfast .

Note to you guys , whenever you will have have pohe for break fast eat faster to get some more .

" Auntie you are best cook in the world" hey don't blame me i forgot to mention 2nd.

"OK guys here is the plan " Pratik said while taking sip of tea "we all go home we celebrate with our families and we meet for dinner at hotel no no Dhaba "

"which one " Mayuresh inquired

" of course Sardarji ka dhaba yaar at 8 pm sharp"

i fininshed my third plate of pohe and gulped some water and got up to go home .

" tell the truth " pratik said  looking at me wagging his eye brows .

"tonight pakka" i said and ran out to wards my home thinking how to tell them the truth instead of my so called heroic lie.

My Aai opened door for me , i bend down to touch her feet but instead she hugged me. while my sister jumped on my back and started punching on my head" ow ow ow" i started yelling and dumped her on bed . then i went to my father and touched my fathers feet. touching feet with your hand is the real way to greet your parents try it  . He smiled and took me in hug with his only hand . this is what i wanted to make my dad smile and happy .

We had lunch together  everything aai prepared was my favorite from chutney , vegetables , curry, wadas , sweets like halwa , karanji, ladoo , rabdi YUM YUM.

Day passed in blur by receiving calls, messages etc etc.

It was 7 pm soon, i took quick shower. i put on my black designer shirt rolled the sleeves up to my elbows and pulled my Levi's jeans and put on some black converses.I told my mother of my tonight's plan . Called Pratik to pick me up in 5 minutes .

He was going to bring his dads Audi A6.well  this was my dream car . i waited for 10 minutes .  And he came on most crappiest cycle in world .he was exhausted .

"hop in " he said taking some deep breath

"HOP IN   SALLE KUTTE KAMINE WHAT IS THIS ? ".

" This is our ride for tonight"

" no but"

"No if NO but ,now move your butt on back seat and lets go" .

ride to dhabba was very intresting. Every person on road was laughing on our state but we didnt care and reached dhabba in 10 minutes.

We met the other three in parking lot and went inside .i was sweating like hell.

We took Khats instead of tables like most truck drivers do

"tell them the truth" pratik said as soon i sat on either side of plank and everybody was looking at me.

"ok guys you know i told about an accident i was involved in to save some child"

"yes" they said in unison

"that was a lie " i said and Pratik called for waiter

a/n

sorry guys for late upload but i was involved some nasty things, i just wrote some offending things about this one person in our town so his minions or BHAI'S  beat me and broke my fingers i was in hospital for 7 days .then i had exams . i literally wrote this chapter during my exams behind question papers. i will upload next chapter tomorrow if my girlfriend doesn't make any plans.

comment comment comment

P.S> if i don't upload tomorrow so happy valentines day in advance