Chapter 3

Bang Chan's P.O.V

After the weird and emotional concert, me and my band mates headed to the hotel that we were gonna stay at tonight.

We had a flight booked tommorow, to go back to Korea. But it just didn't feel right.

My Soulmate was here, in Los Angeles. Waiting for me.

I don't even know if I will ever find her, and I would not try to find her neither.

She wouldn't like me, she wouldn't like this type of life.

She would need always to hide, and wear masks. Or me having a busy schedule.

I am not a good boyfriend and I will never be, even if she is my Soulmate, it wouldn't matter.

Maybe she is just like me, keeping herself busy with her passion.

What passion would she have? Painting, singing, dancing?

Maybe she is just like me, she likes singing and dancing.

All the thoughts came in my head as I laid on the hotel's bed, rubbing my eyelids.

"Aish. Hyung you are all over the Internet." I hear Felix's little aussie accent making it's way through my ears.

Felix really had a pleasant voice.

"Is it that bad?" I question as I take my phone from the bed sheets next to me and start looking through twitter.

"See for yourself." He says, showing me his phone opened to a tweet.

"Any fan that came to the concert is freaking out! I hope I am Chan or Jeongin's Soulmate!" A tweet quoted.

Unknowingly I felt a weird feeling of unease as I looked at the Stays' tweets.

It wasn't my choice to ruin this.

The concert. The reputation.

I was just gonna come and sing with my little brothers, but my Soulmate was in the crowd.

I had literally no choice, just to be the victim of the incident.

If she knew she was my Soulmate, she could at least try to contact me.

I am already freaked out. I am literally gonna go to another country and leave my Soulmate here.

What am I gonna do if I die without meeting the girl that made my eyes glow and made my heart skip beats?

I didn't even know the answer. I just knew I needed to protect my band mates and the band's reputation no matter the price.

The Soulmate could wait. Or at least that's what I want to think.

Letting me leave my thoughts, Felix clapped his hands as he worriedly looked at me.

"What happened, hyung?" He asked as some knocking noise came from our hotel room's door.

"Come in" Felix says as we recognise the little knock code we had.

"Here you are hyungs!" I see the funny bunny smiley Jeongin, walking happily through the room, followed by the other group members.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask him directly, this Soulmate thing really changed my mood.

"Because now I know my Soulmate lives here." He says showing his cute cheesy smile.

"But we need to go to Korea tommorow." I say as I hear the other members talking something I couldn't really reach to.

"Yea but I will still meet her one day. Just think about it, only 5% out of the population get to meet their soul mates, even for a second." He says, the smile never leaving his childish face.