Chapter 1

- I wrote this chapter a longer time ago so don't expect the book to be as boring as this-

- Wait until chapter 4 xoxo-

My elegant eyelids were disturbed by the powerful lightning that came from my bedroom's big windows.

"Aish" I hum under my breath as my sight shot on a blurry clock.

I couldn't see what time is it. I was struggling, closing, and re-opening my eyelids to see the time.

"Can I fucking see the time?" I question myself , and immediately mu blurry sight became clear like water, allowing me to see the time. "10 AM? Shit."

I quickly pull the blankets off me and stand up, taking my bunny slippers and sprinting into the bathroom.

My name is Hyejin. I am a 01 liner, and I am a student at a public high-school in Los Angeles.

When I was little, me and my family moved from Seoul to live there, but I was never feeling like home. My parents were korean, which led me in being one too.

People would look at me as a foreigner, and make me feel uncomfortable for feeling like I am not belonging there.

I know I shouldn't take it so serious, but I was just built like that.

I needed to hurry, meet my friend Eunji and her older brother Jimin. We are going to the last Stary Kids concert of their tour and Jimin is going to drive us there.

I quickly applied some moisturizer over my pale skin and brushed my hair gently, not wanting to mess it up more than it already is. I picked up my little eyeshadow palette, applying some natural skin color eyeshadow over my eyelids and sprinting over to my closet.

"I need something...cute but sexy at the same time" I say, thinking about my and my friend's plan of seducing the stray kids members and kidnaping them into Jimin's trunk.

We knew it wasn't gonna work but we still tried, not losing our filthy hopes over reality.

My eyes caught something. I quickly pulled the mysterious eye-catching fabric from the closet and look at the silver crop top that I was now holding in my small-sized hands. It was indeed beautiful, and attention-catching. Perfect.

I then pulled out some beautiful pale blue stripped shorts who completed the fancy-but-sexy look that I was planning on having.

I traced the soft fabric of the crop top and hurried to take my fluffy pajamas off, leaving the cold wind coming from the open window to hit my uncovered skin.

It was a very pleasant feeling. I was never one for pretty weather. I remember about the lyric from a song I was so obsessed of, named Siren.

I could feel like the song was made for me, every lyric matched my feelings.

We all will find a song in life that will match our feelings entirely and make us think that we aren't alone, we are understood by artists, or more people around the world who feel the same as you do.

I sprinted downstairs, only to be greeted by my mum preparing breakfast.

The pleasant smell entered my nose and stood there, until I realised she cooked my favorite food. PANCAKES!

"Aish! Mum I need to hurry and you keep me here with this pleasant food!" I say, looking at her annoyed.

The thought of leaving her here when I am gonna move to go to college broke me, but I was gonna make it up to her. I promise mum.

"Why are you hurring so much?" She asked, looking at me with her purple eye-bags under her shiny welcoming eyes. You just couldn't feel sad when you saw her kind and gentle look.