Taylor and Peter

Dean's POV:

I'm currently sitting on the couch eating some chips while watching Pawn Stars. Man I love this show!

I look over to my left when I hear the front door slowly opening. Taylor's head peaks in and when he makes eye contact with me he gulps. "Hey kid are you ok?" I swear if his dad so much touched a hair on his head I'm goin-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when he stepped through the door with a busted lip and holding the left side of his stomach. Is that blood?

I jumped up, "what happened!" I yelled, "why is there blood on your hands??"

"I- um." Taylor winced.

"Kid whatever happened just tell me"

"I need your help." I paused for a second, "WE need your help." He quickly looked down to the floor with a frown.

"Who? Who else needs my help." Please don't say Bran-

Taylor lifted his gaze to meet Deans, "Peter". What? Peter?

"Tell me what happened. Is Peter ok?" Worry evident in my voice.

"Please don't be mad Dean" Taylor said quietly

"Tay I can't promise I won't be mad but I promise to wait until you are done explaining before I talk but you need to tell me if my baby brother is safe."

Taylor sniffled. "Remember when we all went bowling last weekend?" I nodded. "Well Brandon and I snuck out back to get high while y'all were ordering the food." I gave him a stern look but didn't say anything.

He sucked in another breathe. "While we were smoking Peter caught us and asked if he could smoke too. Brandon said no but I mouthed to Peter to come back after Brandon left. I didn't mean any harm by it Dean I just wanted him to feel included!"

"Just continue" I said emotionless.

"When it was time to go back inside I told him I was going to take a leak real quick and waited for Peter. I let him try it, not a lot though I swear!"

"What does this have to do with your bloody lip and my missing brother Taylor?" I was getting impatient.

"Well, you see, we kinda ran into this group of guys who had come behind the Bowling Alley to smoke too and they said they were headed to a poker game and that we could win lots of money for- well for more supplies."

"Go on"

"We went later that night to the game and ended up losing and owed a bunch of money that we didn't have." I raised my hand to angrily brush through my hair and Taylor flinched.

I sighed, "keep going"

"And well they just found me and beat me up so to answer your question I don't know where Peter is but he's not safe. I'm sorry Dean I know I-"

"Save it Taylor." I thought about what my next steps should be. "Laysee! Dylan! Brandon!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!" They all said.

"I need everyones help it's about Peter."

In a flash I could hear footsteps all gathering in the hall then down the stairs until they were right in front of Taylor and I.

When they saw Taylor's condition there faces dropped.

"What happened?" Laysee said while walking over to inspect Taylor's injuries."

"Laysee, I need you to help Taylor. Dylan and Brandon I need you two to help me find Peter, he might be in danger."

"What?!" All three of my younger siblings yelled.