Bumpy Ride

Clementine: "I sure hope this jet doesn't crash."

Diana: "Worry not, Clem. This jet is state of the art Wayne technology. And I am an excellent pilot. I learned from the best."

Rey: "I could probably fly it. I've gotten quite good with the Falcon."

Clementine: "Ooh! Can we stop for milkshakes?"

(Diana sighed)

Diana: "Okay...fine."

(The jet zoomed through the clouds as Rey and Clementine slurped their milkshakes happily)

Clem: "You know what they should make? Lightsaber flavors."

Rey: "Excellent idea!"

(She ignited her saber and melted her milkshake with it)

Rey: "Aww!"

(The jet shook)

Rey: "I swear that wasn't me."

Diana: "You're right. It was a slight bit of turbulence. Worry not girls. I'll keep us steady."

Clem: "Um..I have to pee."

Diana: "Wow if only someone did not insist on stopping for milkshakes. There's a restroom in the back. You can go once we're out of the bumpy parts."

Rey: "So this guy who's our father..what's he like?"

Diana: "Well he is handsome with long blonde hair. A quippy personality, A scoundrel you'd like him."

(They hit another patch of turbulence which shook the jet aggressively)

Clem: "Good news. I don't have to pee anymore."