5th Chapter: Bang!

JJ's pov

Two days ago Kie and I found each other again. Since then I actually feel really chill. Sure, it stills haunts me, but it doesn't make me wanna break something or someone anymore.

She called me this morning. We'll meet each other at The Wreck, along with Pope. Man, I miss that dude.

My dad has been MIA for the last 2 days, maybe he thought I would do it and decided to disappear. Can't say I miss him thought.

Today by only hearing Kie's voice and her excitement made me be excited too. I want to hang out with them, just like old times.

Or... Almost.

Flashback on

*Phone ringing*

Who the hell is calling me this early? Maybe if I ignore it and just go back to sleep they'll give up.

*Phone still ringing*

I pick up a pillow and put it on my face, but the noise is still freaking loud.

FUCK!

JJ: Who the hell is there? - I answer the phone, still half asleep.

Kiara: Wow, that's a way to greet a girl.

Kie.

JJ: In my defense, you're not just any girl. - I say, humorous and now wide awake. She laughs.

Kiara: Can't argue on that. - I caught myself smiling and I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure she's also doing it.

JJ: So... Why in the burning hell would you wake me up??

Kiara: First: You seriously need to visit the church and second: You just woke up?! JJ, it's 11 A.M.

JJ: So...?? The day only starts after twelve, everyone knows that.

Kiara: Ah, you're such a peculiar creature. - She says in an sarcastic but a bit annoyed tone.

JJ: I'm just gonna assume that's a good thing and agree with you. - I can feel she's rolling her eyes. I love to annoy the hell out of her.

Kiara: I actually called you so you could meet us at 4 P.M at The Wreck.

JJ: "Us"?? Wait... You mean you and--

Kiara: Pope!- I'm smiling so hard now. If this was a freaking cartoon there would be rainbows, glitter and unicorns reflected in my eyes.

JJ: But... How? Did you talk to him?? Did you see him??

Kiara: Yes, yesterday.

JJ: How's he doin'?

Kiara: I mean, he's no better than me, but based on the situation I'd say his fine. He's still pretty... - She tries to find a word.

JJ: Pope.

Kiara: Yeah - We both laugh again. It's so easy going with her. With them. - I'm so excited, JJ, I think this will be great for us.

JJ: No doubt. I need my fam.

Kiara: Oww, I need it too. - I hear another voice at her side of the phone call - I have to go now. My dad needs me for something. See you later?