"That sounds nice."

"Dinner on a boat, and then a movie at my place." He said.

"And?"

"Oh you wanna go straight to third base? What happened to taking it slow?"

I laughed. "Maybe I don't want to wait for certain things." I said and I leaned in, whispering I'm his ear. "Maybe I want it now."

"That's all I needed to hear." He whispered back.

I squealed as he threw me onto the bed.

He then took of his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans.

I couldn't take my eyes off his toned abs.

And as soon as his pants and boxers dropped, my eyes were focused on something new....

"I don't think it'll fit."

✖✖✖

An hour and a half later*

I got out of Noah's bed.

My thighs and what not were already sore and it hurt to walk.

He smirked at me as I gritted my teeth in pain as I bent down to get my clothes off the floor.

I rolled my eyes at him and then proceeded to get dressed before heading to the room I was staying in.

Looking in the mirror, all the hickeys on my neck and what not were barley covered by the sweater.

I sighed as I went to the dresser and grabbed some new clothes before heading to the bathroom.

I set everything on the counter and the started the water.

Once it was starting to get warmer I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in.

I grabbed the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and began to wash my hair.

As I was doing so I heard a noise but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

Once I rinsed it all out, I opened my eyes and I was startled to see naked Noah standing in front of me in the shower.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said.

He chuckled. "I see that."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showering with you." He said in a duh tone.

My eyes traveled down from his eyes, to his lips, then to his abs, his v-line, and then his erection.

I still was shocked by his size.

Looking back up I saw him smirking down at me.

"I wasn't looking I swear." I said.

"Sure you weren't."

He grabbed the body wash and put some onto a loofah.