Twenty Eight.

Willow

Waking up, Indiana was already gone before I could even say a word to her.

Which means that I've gone basically 24 hours without talking to her.

Last night after eating at the diner and talking with Dalton and his parents I had walked all the way back to the dorm to find that Indiana was yet to be home.

I texted her making sure she was okay, and of course she said she was fine and that she was having fun hanging with Julian.

So leaving her alone I decided to roll a blunt and wait for her to come back to get all the details.

Well that one blunt turned into two then three and by the time I had finished the third blunt she was still was not home so I decided to just go to sleep.

I guess we would have to wait until after work today to talk to her and get all the details.

Getting out of bed, I climbed the stairs nearly falling down them still suffering from the high of the blunts I had smoked.

Stretching my hands into the air, I walked over quickly checking my phone.

It was 8:30, and I had to be at the shop at 10.

Walking to my closet I grabbed my towel and shower basket walking down to the showers.

Walking in, I was slightly surprised to find it completely empty.

Going down to my usual at the end I hung my towel and basket, then stripped out of my clothes hanging then next to the towel.

Taking the basket, I closed the stall door placing it on the hook inside.

Turning on the hot water, I stepped under it allowing it to relax my muscles.

I stood under it for a moment longer before I started to quickly wash myself.

Once I was done, I turned off the hot turned luke warm water grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me.

Stepping out I grabbed basket, and dirty clothes walking over to the sink.

I brushed my teeth, along with my hair before walking back to my dorm.

Closing my die, I dropped my towel walking over to my closet and opening up the door.

Rummaging through it, I found the an outfit changing into it.