From Friends To Girlfriends

Hermione didn't have many friends when she started school, she only had Harry, Ron, and Pansy Parkinson. They met in the train and bonded over their love of education and knowledge.

She is in her 5th year now, and has recently developed feelings for Pansy. She was a lesbian and so was Pansy, but she didn't know that.

It was the day Hermione decides to come out to Pansy, she didn't know that she (Pansy) was going to do the same. They decided to meet at the astronomy tower.

*Pansy's pov*

I asked Hermione to meet me at the astronomy tower at 10pm.

She should be arriving soon, I'm sitting on the ledge with my legs dangling over the edge.
She crept up behind me and gave me a fright. "Merlin Hermione! Give us a warning next time yeah?"
"Sorry, yeah okay." She sat down next to me and Leaned her head on my shoulder,nothin new. "Tired?"
"A little yeah." she's cute when she's tired. "Hey can I tell you something?" I asked "Of course."

**
"I just don't want to ruin anything."
"It's fine Pansy, really."
"Okay well... I'm a lesbian. Don't take this the wrong way or anything I just-"
"Really?! I am too!"
"Really?" Pansy asked surprised. "I actually wanted to tell you something too."
"What is it?"
"Well...urm. I have a crush on you." Pansy just stared in shock. "Sorry it's fine it doesn't matter-" she couldn't finish her sentence because Pansy grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.