Sky Show

*Draco's pov*
Today is the second day of pride and Wood And Flint agreed to fly around with giant flags and something else that's a surprise.

"Hey Harry!" he was with his friends who were talking and Harry looked very embarrassed. "Draco! Save me from them!"
"What are they saying?"
"We're joking that.... Hahahahaha" I was very puzzled, I opened my mouth to say something, but Harry just dragged me away and all I heard from them was 'oooooOo'.

"Harry? What's going in with you?"
"They're teasing me"
"Why? About what?"
"They're chanting something I don't understand."
"What was it?"
"Dr-Drarry or something I don't know."

It was time for the air show, time for the flags to fly high. I was watching them taking off and they were holding hands. When they were in the sky, they pulled a string and that allowed the flags to flow. Wood had the community flag and Flint had the Trans flag. It said trans rights are human rights on it. And when he pulled the string, he looked directly at me, he knew didn't he?

They flew around until they stopped and flew down, I thought it was over, but no, they were just switching out the flags. Wood was about to take off but Flint wasn't even on his broom, he grabbed Wood's hand, whispered something in his ear, whatever it was it made him so very happy to hear it, I knew what he was doing next. Because I'm helping him.

They had been together since.. I don't remember a time when they weren't together, it had been a few years. Too many. So Flint wanted to make the move since Wood wasn't going to do it. I sneaked around until I was out of sight, and cast a spell on Wood's broom, it broke but it wasn't unfixable.

When he finally noticed it was broken he was a bit sad, I moved back next to Harry. "Where were you?"
"Toilet."
"Okay" he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I smiled.

**

"Hey, it's fine we'll fix it later. You stay here I'll go up." Flint Whispered. "Okay. " Flint got on his broom and little did Wood know, it was a customised flag. It's was the gay male flag (not the rainbow one) and it said something.

He looked down at Oliver, smiled and pulled the string. It was finally in full view and it said 'Oliver, will you marry me?'

*Draco's pov*

Wood walked forward over and someone gave him a broom so he could fly up. They weren't too high, you could see what was happening. Flint pulled the ring out of his pocket and told him something, quiet enough so no one could hear, I knew what it was because I practiced with him.

It was the best pride I've ever seen.