"Because I simply can't see anything worthy in that closet of yours." I frowned at her choice of words. What is she trying to say that my clothing style is bad or something?

I threw the backpack over my shoulder and started walking over to our dorm with Whit following behind still blabbering about some pearl white dress that I should totally wear. Of course, give me something white and it will be colored with colorful splashes in three seconds.

I can't wear anything plain white, I mean white is such a beautiful color but I am not exactly considerate of my clothes, and wearing white would end up terribly wrong. 

"Maybe I could be of help," A voice from behind us said stopping both of us in our path. We both turned simultaneously around to face the person only to see the blue hair of the daughter of the Evil Queen. 

"You were spying on us?" I asked slightly confused but leery.

"Um...no?" I gave the older girl a look with a raised eyebrow while crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Alright yes, but I think I can help you. I have something that I made not too long ago and I think that it could be your style," Evie said, sounding almost excited to help us. 

"I guess I really have nothing else to wear if I don't want to go on a date with Carlos in ripped jeans and t-shirt," I admitted looking at Whitley who just shrugged, not seeing a problem with the Vk helping us. 

"Brilliant, I will bring it to your dorm in fifteen minutes, I'll just do some light touch-ups to it and then we can work on your make up and hair." Just now I am realizing how similar Whit and Evie are. Both fashion obsessed. But if Whitley would have to grab a needle and thread she would stitch her fingers together. As Evie rushed towards her dorm Whit and I slipped into ours.

"What's the time, Whit?" I asked flopping down on my bed. I was actually quite exhausted from today. I just hope Carlos doesn't have something big prepared because I am not sure if I am up for some serious activity today.  

"Hm...It's just brillig you're fine," Whitley assured me tugging her watch back into the pocket of her grey jeans. I have two hours until Carlos comes here. Saying it like this I should really start panicking because I look like a total mess. Just as I was about to shot up in standing position the doors opened and in strolled Evie holding a box and some clothes folded neatly on top of it. 

"Don't panic I am here to save the day," Evie said with a smile, putting the things down on the table. "You just go take a shower, make it quick and we will prepare everything in here alright?" I nodded not feeling like arguing at the moment. I didn't feel like doing anything, I am just lost, stressed. Why do I care about this so much? 

While I was in the shower I heard the doors opening slightly and Whitley slipped some clothes on the small cupboard that we have here. I continued washing off the dirt that I have collected on my body throughout the whole day. When I was done, I dried myself and my hair and slipped on the clothes Whitley left here for me, not even looking at what I was putting on. I am so out of it. When I walked out of the bathroom with just knee-high black socks on my feet which were feeling rather cold, I saw Evie and Whitley discussing something by the mirror. 

"So?" I asked, gaining their attention. They both turned quickly towards me and gasped. 

"My hats, I never saw you like this," Whitley breathed out obviously shocked by my appearance. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. 

"I don't know you for long Christeen, but you are by far one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever met," Evie complimented with a friendly glint in her eyes. Her compliment made me feel so good about myself right now. "Let's work on the rest of you now," She said clapping her hands together. Whitley sat me down on the chair in the middle of the room while grabbing a brush.