Apoligies

*i do not own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does*

Percy's POV

Annabeth yelled at me yesterday but I guess I yelled at her too. I've tried to leave her alone cause I can't blame her we've all had our problems since. it must be worse for Piper and Jason because even though none of us will admit it they were truly his “best friends”. I went down to my dad's place in the middle of the night after “percabeth” (as some of the aphrodite children call it) had a fight because i couldn't sleep. to see Tyson, he asked how Ella was doing. I walked around for a while,saw a few fishes,practiced my backstroke,then the boredom came. I decided to come back up to the beach. Then I realized, I was in my boxers. If they're dried I'm fine right? Well... I don't care. As i'm walking towards the bench at the top of the beach and i see Annabeth there waiting for me. “Hey” she says i hope shes ok,or this isn't about senior year, or college, or New Rome. “Hey” i say back still worried. “i was looking for you, why are you in your boxers”? “i couldn't get to sleep”. "i think im done being a brat" she tells me "you're a brat as much as i am".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK AND THEY WILL START GETTING LONGER!!!!!!

BYE DEMIGODS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~