Chapter 4

"Well, nice to meet you Haewon-ssi. I finally know your name after bumping and meeting you a lot of times." he chuckled.

So all these time, the reason they were wearing face masks and hats are to hide their identity as idols. I wanted to facepalm myself secretly for thinking that they were suspicious people.

"How old are you?" the guy with pink hair asked, "I'm a '99 liner."

"Oh we're the same age!!" Mark exclaimed with a smile, "I guess we are." I smiled back at him.

"Aww, I was hoping that you are younger than me, Noona." a boy with purple hair pouted, "I assume that you are Haechan? Since the people younger than me are probably only the Dream members." I asked him my assumption, earning a nod from him.

The guy with pink hair then sighed and extended his hand to me for a handshake, "I'm sorry if I was being rude, my name is Lee Taeyong and I'm the leader of NCT 127." I shook his hand with a polite smile.

I'm secretly scared of this guy, he looks scary but his voice sounds so soft. I can see why he's the leader of the group.

"My name is Moon Taeil, the oldest member in this group." 

"He doesn't act like one though." a tall guy beside Taeil chuckled, "Hello there my name is Johnny."

I smiled at him politely before turning to the next member, "My name is Nakamoto Yuta, and this is Lee Mark, my soulmate." he said while pulling Mark into his arms. Mark only laughed while clapping his hands, looking embarrassed.

"I thought I was his soulmate though?" the guy with mesmerizing eyes smiled, showing his dimples. So that was what he was hiding behind his mask. 

He turned to me, "None of us are actually dating Mark though, we do that for jokes." he smiled. "Even though we met a few times already, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Jung Jaehyun, nice to finally know your name."

I nodded at him, smiling back at him while secretly feeling stupid because I thought he was a suspicious person along with Mark during the first time we met.

"My name is Doyoung, if you can cook can you seriously please consider helping me out in the dorms? I must cook for 8 other crackheads here, Taeyong usually helps me but he's currently busy with a lot of things." he sighed, stress showing on his face.

So this guy is probably the mom of the group along with Taeyong, I wanted to laugh at his pitiful expression right now. "Sure, if you need help just contact me. Here's my contact." I chuckled as I gave him my phone number. 

"Hello! My name is Jungwoo, I'm in charge of the aegyo in this group and I'm also the main culprit to Doyoung's cooking stress." a guy with a very cute smile and soft voice said. I turned to see Doyoung sigh again when Jungwoo smiled innocently. I can't help but to laugh at this sight.

"And I'm Haechan, the maknae of this group! Although I'm not the maknae in Dream though. Please save me from those savages."

"You deserve their pranks, the karma from pulling the pranks here." Taeyong muttered in annoyance.

"They used to pulled pranks with me for Mark Hyung though! This is all because Mark Hyung left Dream." Haechan grumbled, I looked at him in confusion.

Mark seemed to noticed my confusion, "Ahh, what he meant is I was a member of NCT Dream, the leader to be exact. I graduated from being a member of NCT Dream, but I think I'll be back soon because it's becoming a fix unit." 

I nodded at him, showing him that I understood his explanation. 

"Hmm, you're a quite girl, I like it. Although are you able excel in your work with your shy personality?" Jaehyun asked me in worry.