💗~Sunset and Stars~💗

Ava x Reader

Relationship: Dating

Setting: Ava's Apartment

Second Person PoV

(Y/n) - Your name

~~~

        "Hey babe... wanna get out of here for a bit?" You whispered, leaning over the back of the couch so that your words would only reach Ava's ears. Currently, Asch, Leif, and Noi were fighting over the TV remote while Rhys and Pierce tried to break it up. All the while, Johnny and the spirit-cat-thing chased was his other around the messy apartment. It was absolute chaos.

        Ava looked back at you, her berry-colored eyes displaying how much she longed for an escape. "But they're gonna destroy-"

        You pressed a finger to her lips, shushing her. "Keep your trust in Rhys and Pierce and lets gtfo."

        She bit her lip, before rising to her feet and following you out of the apartment. You took her hand, leading her to the elevator and pressing the button to the top floor. Ava raised an eyebrow at you, lightly squeezing your hand. "Up?"

        "Just wait it out, babe." You responded in a low, mischievous tone. Once you both reached the top floor, you led her down the hall and to the stairway.

        Ava groaned out in agony. "We have to walk? Where are you even taking me, (Y/n)?"

        "You'll see...~" You hummed back, winking at the shorter girl. She blushed slightly, giving in to whatever plan you had and following you, helplessly, up the stairs.

        At the pace you were walking at, you made it up the staircase in less than a minute, Ava lightly panting and trailing behind you. You reached the door for the roof, quickly checking the time on your phone, before stepping through with your girlfriend in tow.

        Your timing was near perfect, as the two of you got to the rooftop just as the sun was setting in the west, and in the east stars were glowing in the darkening sky. Windows on apartment buildings and offices reflected the shining lights and colors in the sky, giving the large city some needed color. It was a beautiful sight.

        You bit your lip, waiting to hear Ava's reaction, but she remained silently stunned by the view. You turned to her, admiring the way the colors of the sunset reflected in her pinkish eyes and how the wind mangled her long spray of black hair.

        "H... How did you know about this?" She questioned, turning to face you.

        You gave her a light shrug. "I don't really remember when it started, but I used to come up here alone all the time before we started dating." You smile slightly, recalling the nights you'd spend up there, trying recreate the beauty of the sky in drawings. "The purple stripe between the night sky and the sunset reminded me of you: pretty and small."

        Ava huffed, shoving her hand in your face while you giggled. "Be serious!" A pink tint covered her cheeks as her laughter joined yours like a perfect harmony. "But... thanks for bringing me here. 'Might ask you to do it more often."

        "It'd be a pleasure, Princess." You hummed in response, causing her face to redden. You hooked an arm around one of hers, pulling her over to you. Your arms snaked around her waist and you leaned down to her height, so that your foreheads were pressed together. She lightly nuzzled her nose against yours, a smile forming on her soft lips.

        Then she leaned up to press a gentle kiss to your lips just as the sun dipped under the horizon...