"Unexpected"

"Okay ness..." there was a pause "Don't freak out but..I've seen that your pregnant.." she said slowly watching my reaction. I froze unable to move. What. But i I don't think I'm ready.. how will I tell jake? Am I ready for a child?.. I didn't realise until my mum fled to my side that I was breathing heavily. I started to freak out so I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. I felt dizzy. My father was sitting beside me telling me to calm down and to put my head between my knees. I did as he said and tried to compose my self. My mother whispered in my ear "ness everything will be okay take deep breaths." She rubbed my shoulder. I heard Alice trying to call someone. "Edward I can't see where Carlisle is right now can you hear his thoughts he won't answer his phone." She said as calmly as possible. "We need him to come check her out." My father then replied "he's near the west side near the mountains there on there way back." I felt sick to my stomach and didn't dare speak I was afraid.                                                                            About half an hour later everyone else then entered the house. "Ness hun what are you doing here? It's 3am." Esme asked I looked up at her and by the way I looked she came and kneeled by my side. "What's wrong with her Edward?" She asked hesitantly. I pressed my hand to her face...   "Okay ness.." "I don't want you too freak out..but I've seen your pregnant.."   I lifted my hand away and looked down so I couldn't see her face. Jasper felt my mood and tried to calm me put it didn't work. "What's happening?" Rosalie asked "we think Renesmee is pregnant.." said my mother playing with my hair softly. I hated hearing them say it.. it's not that I didn't want to be pregnant it's just that I was afraid..Rosalie fled to my side at once "well this is great!" Rosalie said gleaming. "Rose." My father snarled "okay everyone calm down it's going to be fine..ness follow me." Carlisle said kindly I stood up and wobbled but my mum caught me and followed me and Carlisle.